No announcement yet.

Someone threatens to "punch you in the fu¢kin face"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reminds me of some dude with a green hatch said he'll take 2 steps and get his gun, Friend said ill take 5 and blow you face off. lol. The dude with the green hatch is on here. He says hes the fastest street cars or w/e.
    GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      I'd bite his fucking ear off and eat it.
      Not scared of trichinosis?
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Uber Toten Schlager View Post
        in a busy gas station parking lot. Do you let them take a swing at you before you defend yourself? Some dumbass just tried this on me. Problem is I conceal carry and try to avoid confrontation, but sometimes you can't. What would you do?
        Sounds like you're as much of a douchebag in person as your are on the forum. Looks like you bitched out IRL and retreated to your keyboard to gossip, exactly like a troll.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
          Sounds like you're as much of a douchebag in person as your are on the forum. Looks like you bitched out IRL and retreated to your keyboard to gossip, exactly like a troll.
          Nice!

Troll account?

Comment

Just pistol whip them when they swing at you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
              Nice!

Troll account?
              I could check that but I don't really give a shit at the moment. If he wants to talk some shit I might take the time, but if it's a troll this comment will most likely prevent that from occurring.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                I'd pull a Steve and armbar him
                Get real. You'd scream for jetfast to finish your business.

Comment

I saw a some shit talker one time at a gas station. Guy was yelling at three guy. Saying come on. If I get my ass kicked someone will come after ya. Funny how people will say anything. I use these moves.

Comment

I'd let him swing at me then apply a proper blood choke and politely lay his unconscious body on the concrete.

Comment

I would piss my pants, hop in my car and tear ass out of there with a fuel hose breakaway dragging the pavement and get home to post on dfwmustangs as soon as possible with my query.

Comment

I'm meeting Geor down by the river so I can punch him in the face.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          I'm meeting Geor down by the river so I can punch him in the face.
                          A donkeypunch would be more fitting.

Comment

Doesn't everyone carry a plant waepon with them? Justified shootings make life so easy.

Comment

Originally posted by ss junk View Post
                              get real. You'd scream for jetfast to finish your business.
                              lol!

Comment

I'd fall down into the fetal position screaming like a girl asking Talisman to get off my hood and please don't beat me up! He's crazy I tell you!

Comment

Working...
                                X