Comment

• Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
          Damn right!
          There's a new Mr. October in town!

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
            That is rich.

Stevo
            Now you have to memorize that reply. So that months from now, at some gtg, you can reply correctly when you get asked to "say that shit to my face".

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
              In tha mean time...Rangers 7 to 3
              what happened? Im not by a tv
              2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
                Sounds familiar!

I finally made it to the end, saw three posts in a row by me, and deleted the ONE that you quoted.

FML.

And who does that? I tend to work all day so that really doesn't count as hiding out, does it?
                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                  Man these threads just implode from within.
                  Is it possible for something to implode from an outside force?

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                  I think Brent is a drunk who smokes a pretty mean pig. And that's why I'd let him fuck my sister.
                  Pics?

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                  The sister looks like me with a better beard.
                  Pics?!?!?

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post

Pics?

From when she briefly went beardless...

www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Shit! I got them mixed up. Maybe this one was her?

www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

• Originally posted by mikec View Post
                        Shit! I got them mixed up. Maybe this one was her?

[img]
                        Lemme get that sexy bitches number. I can tell by the look in her eyes she does anal!

Comment

• she's a big fan of high heels
                          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                            she's a big fan of high heels
                            From the pic, she's a big everything!

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              He started a thread yesterday, but it was promptly deleted for some reason...
                              Reason was Talisman Trolling. Just an FYI.

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                              That video is from 1997, Adam was in the 8th grade
                              And Dr. Pepper is now on my screen.

Originally posted by Cannon View Post
                              But I just can't believe that you talk to people in person how you have on here. I just don't by into you being how you are on here, in person. That's why I'm sure of your duel life.
                              Oh, but he does.

Originally posted by BlackSnake View Post
                              There was a time I wanted to kick Eric's ass so bad I couldnt stand it. And might have if I could have found him.

Thing is that I was very uneducated on the web. DFWstangs was a new for me. Only place I ever interacted on the web and I couldnt stand the disrespect. Not him being a ass so much, but I wasnt use to a much younger man desrespecting someone much older. It was not the way I and others my age were raised. The younger generation did not talk that way to their elders.

Web has no respect for age. Took me a while to learn that. And to be honest, Eric is alright in my book...for a puck ass kid.
                              See! We've HELPED the world. We got Wayne to check his spelling and think about what he wants to say before he types. We've made the internet a better place.

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              I'm an out of shape alcoholic parts store manager with a bad back and 1 kidney. Way to go Mr. Badass!!!
                              Yeah, even I could take him.

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                              Wayne, if ANYBODY took a crash course in internettin', it was you!!!!!!! It doesn't get much more brutal than this board. Even long time members catch shit constantly from each other! You caught a LOT of shit! LOL But at the end of the day, this is just a bunch of guys calling it like they see it and trying to get a laugh for themselves or out of somebody else!
                              This

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              Talisman, (if that's even your name)
                              Please review this picture and let me know how you plan on walking with this inserted up your ass.

I don't get it.

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                              i think what isnt being recognized here is the fact that if you act like an asshole, many' myself included will call you an asshole. I would expect the same from you. should i happen to see you the next week and you arent being an asshole i wouldnt call you an asshole. i hope you dont think i would have this festering hatred bubbling up inside my soul for weeks or months because you are an asshole on the internet. dude, most of us got real life to worry about. maybe i am getting old. if your claim to fame is gonna be ridding a website of shit talkers, maybe you should aim a little higher bro. there is a lot more out there. yeah, im getting old.

god bless.
                              Holy shit-I think there are more words here than all of your other posts combined! Well done, Paul! *Golfclap*

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              I think what you don't realize, is a lot of ppl here are friends. We hang out regularly, etc. We all talk shit to each other. Here, and in person. The only other people that get shit talked to them, are the ones that act like dumbasses. And most here, will tell you when you're acting like a dumbass, regardless if it's over the web, or in person. In my experience, anyways. Call it brutal honesty. And when I am acting like a dumbass, I expect my friends to call me on it. Not everything has to go to blows. If a friend told you to stop being a dumbass, are you going to kick his ass? Or take his advice and thank him?

I've got no issues with you whatsoever, but, when you say something like "I can't be held responsible for my actions" if someone were to piss you off, it's indicative of a bigger problem. And the problem isn't "them", or some "keyboard warrior".

I put my beef to rest with Steve, too. But his actions have been the same since day one. He hasn't ever seemed to learn, really. Which is fine. That said, Steve, I know you're reading this. An you know there is a ton of truth behind what's been said. I will, however, give you props for showing the restraint you've shown in the last few days by not posting. Thats something I've never seen you display before, so kudos.
                              Fuck off, douche.
                              Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                              Maybe 659.
                              That was good shit, dude.
                              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
                                I don't get it.
                                It's a picture of Cannon.

Comment

Working...
                                X