This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
    Well it's 3am tuesday morning. I wonder which exotic location Al is packing his bags for as I type this. I just hope when he said he was going to be on a boat when his 650 million dollar deal closed an hour ago that he ment a private yacht and not a white trash carnival cruise ship. Anyways I'm happy for him. I just hope he lets all of us poor people that have never held more than 3k know how much his take was on that deal.
    Why are you up at 3am? Getting ready to work an 18 hour shift for ~$900? Sounds fabulous!
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• I wonder if he had to trample any retirees to get the last floor set?

Comment

• Lol at my butt hurt buddy roscoe. Thanks for posting a pic of my wood floors again. I love them. They weren't cheap though. Cost me about 10k. Lets see a pic of your shack. Oh did you ever come up with the 5k so we can settle that bet.

Comment

Lol at my butt hurt buddy roscoe. Thanks for posting a pic of my wood floors again. I love them. They weren't cheap though. Cost me about 10k. Lets see a pic of your shack. Oh did you ever come up with the 5k so we can settle that bet.
          LOL @ butt hurt... I have $5k and don't need a "bet".

Comment

• Ignore the $200 living room set guys! Look at how much money I spent on something else! lmao

Comment

• Jesus Christ. Was that rug actually ON the train tracks, or just wrapped around a dead body along side them?

Comment

• Look Al all your buddies are running interference so you don't have to answer for the bs you posted the other day.

Comment

• The rug is actually probably more than his couch and loveseat.

Comment

• Most of us recognize satire when we see it. Apparently you do not.

Comment

Lol at my butt hurt buddy roscoe. Thanks for posting a pic of my wood floors again. I love them. They weren't cheap though. Cost me about 10k. Lets see a pic of your shack. Oh did you ever come up with the 5k so we can settle that bet.
                      Totally awe$ome!!!

Comment

Lets see a pic of your shack.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post

I think I see part of the inner fender from the double wide in that pic...
                          Last edited by SS Junk; 04-09-2013, 07:17 AM.

Comment

• I've lived in South Grand Prairie for almost 20 years now. Its not a bad area, IMO the school district sucks but who knows maybe its improved.
                            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                            Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

• Those couches cleaned up real nice considering they were out by the dumpsters for so long, you can barely see the semen stains
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Originally posted by racrguy
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                                I've lived in South Grand Prairie for almost 20 years now. Its not a bad area, IMO the school district sucks but who knows maybe its improved.
                                Many school districts in the DFW area suck but that's often a reflection of the calibre (using British accent here) of the students and their self-motivation or lack thereof. GPISD does have one shining star newly added to their district, that being Dubiski HS.

Comment

Working...
                                X