Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sooo, am i off the hook for voting for obama? or should i just lay low a lil while longer?
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
      sooo, am i off the hook for voting for obama? or should i just lay low a lil while longer?
      keep yo' head down....

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
      The guy simply let a little bit of money change him. In a bad way I might add.
      I see what you did there....

Comment

• Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
        The guy simply let a little bit of money change him. In a bad way I might add.
        Imagine what he would be like if he had REAL money?!

CHOOOOOOO FOOOOOOOOOD

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
          1 sided brick? Really?

Which part of Irving is this?
          Originally posted by talisman
          I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
          Originally posted by AdamLX
          If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          Because fuck you, that's why
          Originally posted by 80coupe
          nice dick, Idrivea4banger
          Originally posted by Rick Modena
          ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
          Originally posted by Jester
          Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Shertz is just North of San Antonio. Was he going to drive all the way up here to kick inline 6es ass?

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
              Shertz is just North of San Antonio. Was he going to drive all the way up here to kick inline 6es ass?
              That's a long drive. I'd just catch a train or something...

Comment

Shertz is just North of San Antonio. Was he going to drive all the way up here to kick inline 6es ass?
                He was probably going to take a Greyhound.

Comment

• I realize I'm behind, but here goes:
                  Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                  So does that mean he's implying his commission is 1% lol. I mean for me to brag and claim I'll be on a boat next week it would have to be at least 6.5 million. I'll bet his commission isn't even 0.0001 lol.
                  I believe most commercial deals are half a point, but I'm a lowly residential guy so don't listen to me. Regardless, even if it is .0001% that's not a bad check for one deal.

Ask talisman. I heard he knows the WHOLE STORY.
                  The Tree House Story? That should NEVER be repeated.

Come on Al. I mean if you bonus 150k+ a year your salary must be at least 300k. Plus I heard your wife makes more than you. So if you ain't living in a 500k plus house you're slumming it.
                  I know several people in the upper six figure (a couple in seven figure) income range that have $300,000 - $400,000 houses. Not everyone wants a big, fancy house.

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                  CHOO$$ CHOOOO£££££££!!!!!

See what I did there? It has a dual meaning!! I kill me...
                  Beautiful.
                  Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  This thread reminds me of the good old days. Well done, gents. Well done.
                  Agreed. *applause*

Comment

Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
                    That's a long drive. I'd just catch a train or something...
                    Perhaps he could drive a train to the FTW hump yard and then head for the nearest JITB.....

Comment

• No he asked me if I wanted his address. I guess he wanted me to drive to my own ass kicking.

Comment

No he asked me if I wanted his address. I guess he wanted me to drive to my own ass kicking.
                        Well in the most roundabout way, now we all have his address.

Comment

• Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
                          Well in the most roundabout way, now we all have his address.
                          I think I may send him a box full of my turds. Is that illegal?

Comment

No he asked me if I wanted his address. I guess he wanted me to drive to my own ass kicking.
                            Ahh, you should have accepted. You might have gotten the opportunity to snag a super fly bull scrotum rug!

Comment

• the funny part is it looks like a pretty nice house, but when you run your mouth THAT much about how much money you got and you are in a 105,000 house its almost too much.

in before he replies "im cheap, i save all my money, i dont spend anything"

god bless.
                              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                                the funny part is it looks like a pretty nice house, but when you run your mouth THAT much about how much money you got and you are in a 105,000 house its almost too much.

in before he replies "im cheap, i save all my money, i dont spend anything"

god bless.

My house is an old piece of shit. I know it's an old piece of shit, doesn't bother me at all. The difference is, I'm not on here touting baller status, and rubbing everyone's face in the paycheck that I don't have the balls to post like FreightTrain is.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X