This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    My house is an old piece of shit. I know it's an old piece of shit, doesn't bother me at all. The difference is, I'm not on here touting baller status, and rubbing everyone's face in the paycheck that I don't have the balls to post like FreightTrain is.
    hell even then it doesnt matter. It all goes back to the glass house.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
      hell even then it doesnt matter. It all goes back to the glass house.
      If I didn't have kids, I'd have already listed it and moved in to an efficiency in a shitty part of town. Lol.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• It's all about running that mouth. I don't care if you live in a 500K house, or a 2 bedroom apartment; I care about the attitude and persona that you put out there. Hell, some people would rather live in a shit house and have new cars, or boats. That's cool. Others would rather live in a baller house and drive a '88 Tercel. But don't puff your fuckin chest out and act like king dick if you don't have the ability to back it up.

Not to mention the amount of outright lies in which he has already been caught.

Comment

• I don't know who you are bluecollar, maybe your name was different in Canada, but you deserve an award of some kind. Excellent work.

Comment

• wow
            WRX

Comment

• Shit, I'm all about the $104k house and the $250k boat. Real choooo$$$$ right there. It's not like I can drive my house around and show it off to people!
              Originally posted by davbrucas
              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                1 sided brick? Really?

So that's what a millionaires house looks like.

I just read this whole thread. And if there is one thing I hope FreightTrain learned, it's eventually you'll piss off enough people to the point they verify all the bullshit you spew.

I had a conversation a while back with someone who actually knows Mr. FreightTrain and pretty much laughed at the income he purports to make. Even if you're busting your ass, you're in the right neighborhood.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Ballin' ass baller with a 150k house and a 6000 square foot yard! I'd throw my dog a party too if she had to shit on top of her previous shit because the damn yard was so microscopic.

Among 78108 homes, this home is valued 10.3% less than the mid-point(median) home, and is valued 4.9% less per square foot.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                    http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/39...83108591_zpid/

Ballin' ass baller with a 150k house and a 6000 square foot yard! I'd throw my dog a party too if she had to shit on top of her previous shit because the damn yard was so microscopic.

Among 78108 homes, this home is valued 10.3% less than the mid-point(median) home, and is valued 4.9% less per square foot.
                    Don't forget the $10,000 floors and that Gucci cow skin rug.

Comment

• Where's the pics of wife - pre rug?

Comment

• Originally posted by lo3oz View Post
                        Where's the pics of wife - pre rug?
                        Does it really matter? I doubt she was 100 cow skin rugs lighter.

Comment

• I just finished my 3rd round of golf in three days.... and my house has brick all around.... :boosh:

<-- doesn't like to brag, but.... well.... CHOOOOO$$$ CHOOOOOOO$$$$$!!!!!

BTW, FT - I'll bet you $5k that my YTD is higher than your YTD (and I haven't even gotten anything in commissions yet... purely base salary)

Wanna bet? Just taking your bet, that's all....

Comment

• <-4 walls of brick on my 1966 Ranch! Is this the new Choooo$$chooo$$$$ standard for baller ass homes? Hot damn!

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              <-4 walls of brick on my 1966 Ranch! Is this the new Choooo$$chooo$$$$ standard for baller ass homes? Hot damn!
                              Stacks so fat, mah nigga....

Comment

• Actually, my house is L shaped. Which means I have SIX walls of brick. Run and tell that!

Comment

Working...
                                X