I just quit my job!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    You're either applying for jobs that you are either over/underqualified for, or asking for too much $.
    If it's more than a dollar ninety-eight, I'd be very surprised!
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

You're either applying for jobs that you are either over/underqualified for, or asking for too much $.
      Most of them I'm overqualified for. I have only been applying to companies I either know pay well, or it is posted what they want to pay.

It's a lot easier for guys to get jobs right now than girls.
      See you later...

Comment

Originally posted by ImayBblack View Post
        What? Care to explain that?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          I don't have the slightest clue what she meant, but its not all that absurd. The company I work for won't ever hire another female sales rep again. Lulz.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Most jobs women do are in the office which there are not many open positions. Guys can do labor job, which they will not hire women for.

I'm in the safety field (which is dominated by men) so they will pick a man over a women anyday.
            See you later...

Comment

Most of them I'm overqualified for. I have only been applying to companies I either know pay well, or it is posted what they want to pay.

^If you believe this, then your potential employers will too. I applied for a job I was quite underqualified for and asked for too much money, but they offered me an unadvertised job making what I make now with less responsibility, better benefits and opportunity for advancement. Gotta aim high.

Comment

Hiring women usually means you get some drama too. We have had been through a string of admins here. The last one tried to kill herself. The new one is a cougar with all sorts of crazy issues.
                Originally posted by racrguy
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                  The new one is a cougar with all sorts of crazy issues.

Ahem.

<--- Waiting on a PM. You got my #, kneegreow!

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                    Hiring women usually means you get some drama too. We have had been through a string of admins here. The last one tried to kill herself. The new one is a cougar with all sorts of crazy issues.
                    I think both women and men come with their bag of drama issues. The only difference is men can keep it on the downlow, and women decide to start pulling hair on the officer floor and world war 3 starts.

Comment

Most jobs women do are in the office which there are not many open positions. Guys can do labor job, which they will not hire women for.

I'm in the safety field (which is dominated by men) so they will pick a man over a women anyday.

Like Al said, hiring women opens a can of worms. It's why we won't hire women for sales jobs anymore. And really, they bring it on themselves. They are irrational, emotional, and prone to lawsuits.

Comment

Ahem.

<--- Waiting on a PM. You got my #, kneegreow!
                        Got the tits on display right now.
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

I think both women and men come with their bag of drama issues. The only difference is men can keep it on the downlow, and women decide to start pulling hair on the officer floor and world war 3 starts.
                          Meh, we don't get any drama from the men at all.

Comment

Oh no! Nobody wants to hire women! Whatever shall I do...??? I'm going to seriously contemplate this...while I'm starting my new job that I just got hired for.

Comment

Like Al said, hiring women opens a can of worms. It's why we won't hire women for sales jobs anymore. And really, they bring it on themselves. They are irrational, emotional, and prone to lawsuits.
                              LOL i see men that way here in my office on a daily basis. I'm the only girl here other than the receptionist. There is more drama coming from them than the women in the company. Lot's of power trips and ego busters going on.

In all honesty it works both ways. They workfroce calls for more man dominated jobs than anything. I'm pretty much to the point of giving up and just trying to double up on my school so i can hurry and graduate. So when i get laid off in May that's what i plan on doing.
                              See you later...

Comment

[QUOTE=MandyZ;94442]I just wanted to say – or with pay that is less than what you deserve.

because everyone that works for me () think that they are worth $$$$ just because they work, there are a few that i do pay well, the rest are just the rest. everyone want $$ before performance, prove to me that you are worth it and i will reward that person with the pay.

Comment

Working...
                                X