No announcement yet.

Best steak in the Dallas area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elvis aint from around here? He don't know txt msg speak?

Comment

Or something not so gay?

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
        I just dont see paying $75 each for 1 meal. I know the food isnt that good.
        Dude give it a try, it's a very nice place, that's why it's so pricey. I'm not gonna lie to you...THIS IS THE BEST STEAK I HAVE HAD! Not to mention the service can't be beat!
        Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
          Dude give it a try, it's a very nice place, that's why it's so pricey. I'm not gonna lie to you...THIS IS THE BEST STEAK I HAVE HAD! Not to mention the service can't be beat!
          For that price I buy a case of steaks, 50# 60 cnt Idaho bakers, and a case of Romaine.
          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Pur Vnm sounds like a 6-roper of jizz.

Comment

Best steak i have ever had? Maestro's in Scottsdale,AZ.

I really like Del Friscos and Daddy Jack's in Coppell. I've really wanted to go to Bob's down the street here in grapevine, but havent had an opportunity come up recently where i wanted to drop a hundo or more on a meal.

Not a fan of III Forks after our asshat waiter decided to write out and calculate his own tip on our bill. I was fucking furious.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                why not just use Pure Venom as your screenname?
                Didn't want it to be.

Originally posted by GE View Post
                You sound like a 16 year old who needs his mouth washed out with soap.
                Last edited by Pur Vnm; 01-21-2011, 05:38 PM.

Comment

He got you fuckers good!

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                    This post was reported. Someone did not appreciate the rudeness of this post.

Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Bob's...thank God there's one here in San Francisco.
                      Originally posted by davbrucas
                      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post

HAHA! Must have been Pur Vag!

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post

Srsly?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chritaka View Post
                            I'm not blasting you man, just showing "proof" as you call it that a lot of people have the same opinion and that they don't necessarily deserve the bashing that a single person from a mustang forum was giving them. lol Just because you have an opinion, doesn't mean you have the right blast someone elses.
                            Says who? If he has a first hand opinion, he damn sure has a reason to blast any other contradictory opinions if he truly feels his ideas and opinions are valid.

He might not be one of your sacride food testers/reporters, but I have heard him talk enough on various subjects of food, cooking and restaurant prep and machinery that I am comfortable with his opinions on MANY aspects of modern mass-produced food preparation, from the actual prep work to the the actual cooking and understanding your devices on which you are cooking/prepping the food, and the after effects, like taste, presentation, etc.

He knows his shit, and is generally considered to be a Food Guru here in the unwashed masses know as dwfmustangs. Hell, I thought of myself a decent homegrown cook, but I learn things from him all the time. [mancrush] He has actually taught me a lot over the years..[/mancrush]

SO, long story short, don't be so quick to brush away the layman you think you have before you, he just might know more that you do.

Stevo
                            Originally posted by SSMAN
                            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pur Vnm View Post
                              Didn't want it to be.

You sound like a 16 year old who needs his mouth washed out with soap.

UMadBro?

You kinda soundin' BuffaloHaltom-ish....any relation?

Stevo
                              Originally posted by SSMAN
                              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                                UMadBro?

You kinda soundin' BuffaloHaltom-ish....any relation?

Stevo
                                Not mad, just don't care for the curtness of children. This topic was about good Steaks and where to get them, not about my screen name. Somehow we got off-topic.

Comment

Working...
                                X