Grapevine Ford Customer For Life!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grapevine Ford Customer For Life!

Alright, I will admit even after reading all the great things everyone has posted about them I found it hard to believe buying a car could be that painless. I was wrong!
    We dealt with Josh and only Josh the whole time, no closer trying to come in and push the deal further. Purd is the best, we spent quite a while up there but I did test drive a couple cars and the wife is a hardcore when it comes to finances. At one point we said this is fun, cutting up and bs'ing while doing business as well.
    I test drove the 2011 GT 5.0 1st..an Auto, very nice. Smooth ride and quick. But then Josh mentions a new car they they got on the pre-owned lot, test drove it and loved it.

Here's my newest mustang:
    Last edited by bjtheman1; 12-01-2011, 08:24 PM.

2007 Roush Stage 3... 427R with only 4500miles!

I've always loved these cars, hard to believe I own one now.

Big thanks again to Josh, we had a great time and it was a pleasure to meet you.

Comment

Nice! My dad has a 2009 427R and he loves it. His has 13k miles now. Only mods have been McCleod twin Disc clutch ( the 427R will eat that stock GT clutch up quick if you do burnouts with a line lock), DS safety loops, and muffler delete.
      www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Thanks for the business!!!
        BEWARE OF PEREZ TRANSPORT LLC
        BEWARE OF EXOTIC TRANSPORT
        Fernando Perez
        Alijandra Perez
        Mesquite, Texas
        214-680-1415

Comment

congrats, nice ride!

Comment

Congrats. Not really in to the Roush stuff, but as long as you're thrilled with it that's all that matters.

Comment

That's a nice looking car. Congrats.

Comment

This car is a blast, faster than my supercharged GT and it's manual. I haven't had a manual car since my 2nd car I owned over 10yrs ago. It also handles and rides so damn nice.

Comment

Wish they sold Honda's too. My wife has her mind made up on the newer Pilot.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
                    Wish they sold Honda's too. My wife has her mind made up on the newer Pilot.
                    Tell your wife to support our country and buy an American vehicle, look at the new Edge and Explorer with the I-4 Ecoboost powertrain.
                    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                    dont downshift!!
                    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

the ford edge is nice!

god bless.
                      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by bjtheman1 View Post
                        This car is a blast, faster than my supercharged GT and it's manual. I haven't had a manual car since my 2nd car I owned over 10yrs ago. It also handles and rides so damn nice.
                        Put a little 75 shot on that thing and it will really wake up.
                        sigpic

Comment

sweet ride. congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                            Tell your wife to support our country and buy an American vehicle, look at the new Edge and Explorer with the I-4 Ecoboost powertrain.
                            Ha! Wouldn't do any good. Besides, I can't make that argument, I drive a 93 Toyota Land Cruiser.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                              the ford edge is nice!

god bless.
                              I couldn't agree anymore, the well equipped models are sweet

Comment

Working...
                              X