X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Que?

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      If you're talking about Tito's, rumors are it's not even made in TX anymore.
      I'm just going by what my bottle says.

Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
      The few of you who do agree with my standpoint, go ahead and pat yourselves on the back. For the others, well you fellas probably are the kind that don't even vote, or do little research before doing so. I was raised on old American ways. I say yes/no ma'am and sir, I open doors for women, I believe that this country was founded on christian values. This thread has me rolling cause as mentioned before I have my tattoo for a reason, it's a nickname I got in military academy. I've always been tough and would have no problem proving it. To settle the shit talking and for the girls who think they have a shot at me I would like to offer a challenge. I know 2 people who own MMA schools here in the area and would gladly do a little sparring match with anyone who would so desire to. But just an FYI I have roughly 15 years experience and have won 2 state championships, American style and Korean Taekwondo. I'm more than just an internet bad ass. By the way, Pepsi IS better, but I prefer water or beer anyhow.
      You are delusional.

Comment

• Hold up. Military academy? As in sleep away JROTC?
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Ha!

Blipski, I don't hang out with douchebags, but if somehow we do end up at the same place together, and you introduce yourself (or if I can identify you by your "Harpcord" tattoo), I will gladly laugh and give you shit for being so stupid and for claiming to be the karate kid. You ain't gonna do shit.

Grow the fuck up. When you look back at your own posts, how are you not just completely embarrassed?

Comment

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
            Ha!

Blipski, I don't hang out with douchebags, but if somehow we do end up at the same place together, and you introduce yourself (or if I can identify you by your "Harpcord" tattoo), I will gladly laugh and give you shit for being so stupid and for claiming to be the karate kid. You ain't gonna do shit.

Grow the fuck up. When you look back at your own posts, how are you not just completely embarrassed?
            «--- wouldn't say shit to Jared.
            Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Jared? That guy is an uptight asshole. Fuck him.

Comment

• Blakesi=fagski
                Ded

Comment

• hardcoreski

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• The fact that you want to fight everyone that gave you exactly what you asked for (their opinions), just goes to show how small-minded you are in the first place. You need to open up and travel. I can't make you do it, but if you want to sit there and say, "America is the best place ever!! There's no need to go anywhere else, because this is where it's at!" then you have no right to talk about how great this country is compared to others.

I'm just curious has to why you think that exactly what you think is the proper, correct, completely American way of life, and that anything anyone else says is commie bullshit. Because, in all honesty, you're arguing almost directly against pretty much everything that this country was founded on.

I'm not threatening you, because I'm a little guy, and you would probably be able to beat me based on sheer size advantage alone. Then again, I'm a nice and reasonable individual, and probably wouldn't insult you to your face unless you started bringing all that macho bullshit in to a real civilized conversation. At that point, no matter your size, I'd tell you to fuck off.

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
                      Hold up. Military academy? As in sleep away JROTC?
                      Yes. Please let us know what "Military Academy" you attended.

Comment

• Originally posted by 90MarkVII View Post
                        Yes. Please let us know what "Military Academy" you attended.

I'm sad to say it, but the school has gone way down hill in the past few years from what I've heard from some of my old buddies. I'm still proud alumni, and enjoyed my years there.
                        Wanna see my care face???

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                          The fact that you want to fight everyone that gave you exactly what you asked for (their opinions), just goes to show how small-minded you are in the first place. You need to open up and travel. I can't make you do it, but if you want to sit there and say, "America is the best place ever!! There's no need to go anywhere else, because this is where it's at!" then you have no right to talk about how great this country is compared to others.

I'm just curious has to why you think that exactly what you think is the proper, correct, completely American way of life, and that anything anyone else says is commie bullshit. Because, in all honesty, you're arguing almost directly against pretty much everything that this country was founded on.

I'm not threatening you, because I'm a little guy, and you would probably be able to beat me based on sheer size advantage alone. Then again, I'm a nice and reasonable individual, and probably wouldn't insult you to your face unless you started bringing all that macho bullshit in to a real civilized conversation. At that point, no matter your size, I'd tell you to fuck off.
                          It's not that I want to fight anyone for their opinion, it's the bandwagon people who are jealous that I'm good looking and in shape. They just can't get over that my tattoos are dumb, which I guess maybe they don't have any. lol I love haters!

Comment

• I literally busted out laughing. Glad I wasn't drinking anything.

Comment

• Hermosa América
                              2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
                              2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                I literally busted out laughing. Glad I wasn't drinking anything.
                                Good for you, wouldn't want you to ruin your computer you treasure so much! What would your girlfriend think? Wait do you even know what having a girl is like?

Comment

Working...
                                X