Opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
    It's not that I want to fight anyone for their opinion, it's the bandwagon people who are jealous that I'm good looking and in shape. They just can't get over that my tattoos are dumb, which I guess maybe they don't have any. lol I love haters!
    Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Comment

• I check in on this thread every few days and I find the conversation deteriorating at a hilarious rate.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Good for you, wouldn't want you to ruin your computer you treasure so much! What would your girlfriend think? Wait do you even know what having a girl is like?

Man you're really racking up the sweet burns bro!

Comment

It's not that I want to fight anyone for their opinion, it's the bandwagon people who are jealous that I'm good looking and in shape.
          So, to break this down, you want to fight those who you believe are jealous of your well being?

Comment

It's not that I want to fight anyone for their opinion, it's the bandwagon people who are jealous that I'm good looking and in shape. They just can't get over that my tattoos are dumb, which I guess maybe they don't have any. lol I love haters!
            lmfao @ "haters". Let us know when you grow up, son.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              lmfao @ "haters". Let us know when you grow up, son.
              Blow me.
              Wanna see my care face???

Comment

It's not that I want to fight anyone for their opinion,
                Yes, you do.

it's the bandwagon people who are jealous that I'm good looking and in shape.
                Yes, jealousy, that's the emotion that we're all experiencing. It couldn't at all be the fact that you're a fucking moron.

They just can't get over that my tattoos are dumb,
                See the second above

which I guess maybe they don't have any. lol I love haters!
                Objection your honor! Relevance?

Originally posted by Blakeski View Post
                What would your girlfriend think? Wait do you even know what having a girl is like?
                And hang out with the dime pieces you do? Sure thing, hoss.

What a maroon.

Comment

http://www.oakridgemilitary.com/cele...ry-school.html

I'm sad to say it, but the school has gone way down hill in the past few years from what I've heard from some of my old buddies. I'm still proud alumni, and enjoyed my years there.
                  You seriously linked a "who's who of who went there" list?

Don't forget humble and gracious, Rex Kwon Do.
                  Blow me.
                  After hours games in the bunk house?

Comment

• Guy wants opinions. Opinions are different than his. Turns out he doesn't want opinions, he wants people to agree with him to boost his own self esteem. Thinks threatening people who don't agree with him is a good way to get them to agree with him. People change focus from topic to the faggot with the hurt feelings. He tells everyone that they don't agree with his opinion because he is so good looking that they are just trying to undermine his vast expertise in the Being A Patriot arena that was granted to him by being such an annoyance to his parents that they shipped him off to military school to straighten him out. Apparently they failed. Does that about sum things up in here?

Comment

Blow me.
                      Not hardcore enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        You seriously linked a "who's who of who went there" list?
                        He went all 03TruBluGT on us, didn't he?

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          He went all 03TruBluGT on us, didn't he?

It's like Christmas presents are just raining from the sky!

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            Guy wants opinions. Opinions are different that his. Turns out he doesn't want opinions, he wants people to agree with him to boost his own self esteem. Thinks threatening people who don't agree with him is a good way to get them to agree with him. People change focus from topic to the faggot with the hurt feelings. He tells everyone that they don't agree with his opinion because he is so good looking that they are just trying to undermine his vast expertise in the Being A Patriot arena that was granted to him by being such an annoyance to his parents that they shipped him off to military school to straighten him out. Apparently they failed. Does that about sum things up in here?
                            That's a good cliff notes version of events. An alternative to him being an annoyance: maybe he was too much of a pussy and they wanted to toughen him up so they sent him to the military academy.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              Guy wants opinions. Opinions are different that his. Turns out he doesn't want opinions, he wants people to agree with him to boost his own self esteem. Thinks threatening people who don't agree with him is a good way to get them to agree with him. People change focus from topic to the faggot with the hurt feelings. He tells everyone that they don't agree with his opinion because he is so good looking that they are just trying to undermine his vast expertise in the Being A Patriot arena that was granted to him by being such an annoyance to his parents that they shipped him off to military school to straighten him out. Apparently they failed. Does that about sum things up in here?
                              Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              Not hardcore enough.
                              These two queers play with each others peckers!
                              Wanna see my care face???

Comment

http://www.oakridgemilitary.com/cele...ry-school.html

I'm sad to say it, but the school has gone way down hill in the past few years from what I've heard from some of my old buddies. I'm still proud alumni, and enjoyed my years there.
                                I didn't click the link at first. You went to the same school as Montel Williams! HARDCORE!

Comment

Working...
                                X