animal killing shared on facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
    He obviously did something wrong if he got arrested.
    Uhhhhh
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Never said guilty, but obviously they had enough evidence to arrest him several days after the fact. That is a true indicator of foul play...public outcry would a made this happen before everyone had forgot about it.

Magnus...you're crazier than frost arguing in both sides of this shit...

Comment

• Originally posted by slow99 View Post
        Uhhhhh
        Sgt. Matt is that you?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Originally posted by racrguy
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
          HUH?

Arrest != Guilty

ahahahahahahahaha, every time I see that shit I lmfao!
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Keep it up and you're gonna bring talisman back!

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
              I can't support him being arrested if he didn't do anything legally wrong. That's an abuse of power to ruin someone. That's not a system that should be supported by anyone with an iq higher than 5.
              I hate agreeing with you but you're right. Dogs on his property = clean shoot. Period. All you have to do is fear for your property. Did he have anything on his property those dogs could have harmed? If so, game on. I don't kill that easily but he's an idiot for posting it up.

Then again, around here, people put coyote skulls on the fences so, to each their own
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

The argument with frost was not regarding the legality of what he did, but the extreme of it with his own pet, not a stray or other animal that came on to his property.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                  The argument with frost was not regarding the legality of what he did, but the extreme of it with his own pet, not a stray or other animal that came on to his property.
                  You cannot legally shoot someone else's animal if they are not causing damage, harm or posing a threat.

He admitted he knew they were someone's dogs and not a stray and posted evidence to confirm he killed them while knowing this. He had no evidence the animals attacked livestock...and that's a convenient excuse so why not say it.

The dude deserved what he got.

Comment

• Hopefully he sues for his time and trouble. Hate to tell all you bleeding hearts this but nothing he has done thus far is illegal. Nor should it be.

If facebook didn't like the pic that's their deal, they can remove it and ban him if they wish. It appears they didn't really have a problem with it. I've had relatives told by the Sheriffs dept to just shoot any dog that comes on their property. This was after calling and pestering them to do something about all the stray dogs constantly showing up and destroying their property.

They're kind hearted people and didn't want to just kill the animals. I don't see the Sheriff's dept saying "Just break the law, so we don't have to deal with it!" And after reading some of the posts in this thread, I'll go ahead and say that there is no animal control service out there. You are the animal control. They won't leave city limits.
                    WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                      Hopefully he sues for his time and trouble. Hate to tell all you bleeding hearts this but nothing he has done thus far is illegal. Nor should it be.

If facebook didn't like the pic that's their deal, they can remove it and ban him if they wish. It appears they didn't really have a problem with it. I've had relatives told by the Sheriffs dept to just shoot any dog that comes on their property. This was after calling and pestering them to do something about all the stray dogs constantly showing up and destroying their property.

They're kind hearted people and didn't want to just kill the animals. I don't see the Sheriff's dept saying "Just break the law, so we don't have to deal with it!" And after reading some of the posts in this thread, I'll go ahead and say that there is no animal control service out there. You are the animal control. They won't leave city limits.
                      You have no clue what you're talking about with respect to laws. It is illegal to shoot someone else's animal without a qualifying reason.

These were also not strays.

Comment

• Comment

You have no clue what you're talking about with respect to laws. It is illegal to shoot someone else's animal without a qualifying reason.

Admittedly, I've not looked up the laws - but I basically assumed that it would not be illegal or at a minimum easy enough to justify.

So far so good on not having to shoot loose/stray dogs around here. However, when mine get out on occasion - I personally believe another property owner has every right to do so. It's not real neighborly though if the dogs are not hurting anyone/thing or being overly disruptive.
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• (b) A person commits an offense if the person intentionally, knowingly, or recklessly:

(1) tortures an animal or in a cruel manner kills or causes serious bodily injury to an animal;

(2) without the owner's effective consent, kills, administers poison to, or causes serious bodily injury to an animal;

Comment

• Have to have owners consent without a qualifying reason or its a felony. Looks like a lot of people here do not know that...

Comment

Yeah, I'm sure the Sheriff's dept doesn't know the laws either. They just sort of show up to work and hang out in the office. And tell people to shoot animals when they call in asking for aid in getting rid of them, because the people are kind enough NOT to want to shoot the dogs. Don't believe me? I offer you proof. Call your local office. See what they tell you. I've had to deal with this problem before, because the relatives I'm talking about are elderly.

Although I did not shoot any dogs either, because I didn't want to. Fortunately for me the dogs disappeared on their own after a few days. So I'm afraid its you, sir, who has no clue what you're talking about. Seriously, call them and ask them, see what they tell you. Oh and don't let your vag bleed all over everything
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X