animal killing shared on facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    The conclusion of what happened is lying right there in the guys back yard. Some people give a fuck more about animals than they do humans. I can assure you that a majority feel that humans are more important than dogs or any other animal for that matter. I'm usually always packing heat and if I'm outside on my property and some mangy ass dog approaches me in an aggressive manner, that mothufucker is getting shot, no questions asked.
    I'm not trying to be a bad ass either, fact is a fact. I doubt that this guy is just out shooting dogs for the fun of it, the pictures are from his yard.
    I never said if he was justified or not. I even qualified the statement that if he was justified, publicly displaying to dogs bleeding out is stupid.

For someone who is so stupid..you sure live up to your name

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
      This is your conclusion...

Again, why are you still here? I thought you were banning yourself if we all agreed no one wanted you here.
      He is reading every post posted, but he will conveniently over look this one, watch and see...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        He is reading every post posted, but he will conveniently over look this one, watch and see...
        Gotta quote this...

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
          Gotta quote this...
          glad you did, since you skipped right over the last part, 2 times now

Comment

Oh yeah...that has something to do with the post right angry boy...

Look if you can't prove a point don't throw a fit and change the subject.

Comment

Wait a minute. How come fireman shoots dogs on his property and loses his job but LEO shoots dog on private property when dog is not doing anything and keeps job?

Comment

Stop roid raging, you think everyone is angry because you are?

Comment

Stop roid raging, you think everyone is angry because you are?
                  lmao!
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Lol...you're a joke. Can't even stay on topic...and now you're jelly cause I'm in such better shape than you?

Aren't you like 40? Way to old to throw this type of fit.

Comment

woah, that preworkout got you all kinds of riled up

Comment

The guy fucked up when he posted it on facebook.

We dont know the backstory. In all seriousness its not that hard to keep a animal in a yard. Even with no fence.

Comment

woah, that preworkout got you all kinds of riled up
                          I'm all hopped up on mountain dew!!!

Lol this is getting nowhere so I'll let you conclude anything you want...but there seems to be a consensus that its stupid to post publicly.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                              watching the slaughter of 250 pigs? i dunno, i have a heart.
                              Pigger lover!

Lol@ this entire thread
                              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Regardless of why how what when, etc. The center point of this issue is that the guy had to be one of those dipshits that posts every move he makes to FB. Had he not posted this, or even just left the picture out...this would have never turned into anything. When you live in the country, it's fairly normal that dogs get taken out...especially for trespassing, and certainly when there is livestock in harms way.

We don't know the full story, but what we do know is that he fucked up posting about it - apparently it even cost him his job, and from the looks of it, possibly his own safety now.
                                70' Chevelle RagTop
                                (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

Working...
                                X