animal killing shared on facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FastFox View Post
    When I was a kid at home, we had chickens......250 laying hens that paid our grocery bill each month. One afternoon we heard dogs attacking the chickens. I killed 5 dogs that were running and trying to kill the hens. They had come from the city to the country to kill. Several had tags and collars, but the 16 guage did not care and they all died. I did not feel bad at all when I piled them up and burned them so as not to have screw worms on the place.

Comment

Its not uncommon in a rural setting for that to happen at all NayNay. Why do you have trouble believing it?
      sigpic

Comment

it's just a silly picture from google man, dont read so much in to it!

Comment

You're well aware in that context, it's calling the story fake. If you aren't calling the man a liar, why post it?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
            You read the update above, right?
            Supposedly they have been caught before harassing his livestock. I don't know the extent of harassment claimed, but at some point you have to draw the line before you start to lose livestock.
            I see the one article above where one of his buddies claims that the dogs have allegedly harassed his livestock, and then I've read where he didn't even have livestock. I've seen where he supposedly warned the owners, and then the owners are on the news this morning claiming they've never met the guy. The stories are all over the place. The dog owners seemed sincere. His FB post makes him look like a trigger-happy sissy. My statement stands.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
              Coincidence?
              Applause

Comment

I see no problem in what was done or posting it up.
                Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                The current trend of elevating animals to human status.
                Anthropomorphism, which is mostly caused by watching too many Disney movies.

Just heard a report that one of the bluest counties here in VA is resorting to neutering deer to control the population. Holy shit.
                Last edited by SS Junk; 02-26-2015, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  I see no problem in what was done or posting it up...
                  I always knew you had to be off mentally.

Dude loses a job, gets death threats to his department, family and self... But there's nothing wrong with posting it...lol right.

All he had to do was not try to show the world he was billy badass with a gun and this would be a complete non issue. Now he's being investigated, lost a job and put people around him in danger.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                    Dude loses a job, gets death threats to his department, family and self... But there's nothing wrong with posting it...lol right.

All he had to do was not try to show the world he was billy badass with a gun and this would be a complete non issue. Now he's being investigated, lost a job and put people around him in danger.
                    The ones who are "mentally off" are the super sensitive idiots who threatened and fired him.

Comment

His big fuckup was posting up pictures to social media and not really thinking his decision through.

Was he in the legal right to shoot? Probably.

But the poor decision to post dead bodies of dogs and caption them the way he did was incredibly stupid, and he should get fired for it.

Companies dont want to deal with that kind of headache, like when a waitress posts up a picture of a shitty tip and calls out a customer on social media.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                        His big fuckup was posting up pictures to social media and not really thinking his decision through.

Was he in the legal right to shoot? Probably.

But the poor decision to post dead bodies of dogs and caption them the way he did was incredibly stupid, and he should get fired for it.

Companies dont want to deal with that kind of headache, like when a waitress posts up a picture of a shitty tip and calls out a customer on social media.
                        The death threats are 100% non-bat-shit-crazy, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                          My dog is better than a lot of people I know.
                          Gotta agree with that. And fuck that clown glorifying that. If thats what ya got do fine. Boasting is a bit much. Ive had a dog issue before and he ended up at the pound. No sweat

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                            The death threats are 100% non-bat-shit-crazy, too.
                            Yeah, pretty crazy, but he posted his message on social media, and got a huuuuge reaction.

As he might understand it being put : There are consequences to actions, whether is means getting your dogs shot for trespassing or getting fired and sued for being incredibly stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                              Yeah, pretty crazy, but he posted his message on social media, and got a huuuuge reaction.

As he might understand it being put : There are consequences to actions, whether is means getting your dogs shot for trespassing or getting fired and sued for being incredibly stupid.
                              I'm not saying it was a good idea. But to these country types this is no big deal. I know tons of people that kill stray / wandering dogs that end up on their property and talk/act like it's nothing. I'm sure he didn't even think any of this was a possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                                I'm not saying it was a good idea. But to these country types this is no big deal. I know tons of people that kill stray / wandering dogs that end up on their property and talk/act like it's nothing. I'm sure he didn't even think any of this was a possibility.
                                Well, yeah, of course he didnt think any of this was a possibility or he wouldnt have been so short-sighted.

Comment

Working...
                                X