No announcement yet.

I'm fighting at fight night, come on out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I think GE would be proud

Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

I hope you can last more than 36 seconds
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Who are you fighting, Ben?

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
            I hope you can last more than 36 seconds
            That's what she said.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
              Chandra?
              lol.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I've said it a million times, but I'll say it again. You're gonna get your ass kicked, Ben. And I'll be the loudest one rooting against you. Better give me a hammer.

I'm excited to see that one chick fight. I hear she can seriously throw a punch.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                    Who are you fighting, Ben?
                    Dudes name is Dusty Pope

Comment

Ahh youre fighting ole dirty dusty! You better dust his ass in front of his kids.

Take no prisoners. And rep DFWM.

I got $20 on probie...any takers?

Comment

Probie you are gonna have to step your game up and start a twitter beef with this guy! he's already in your head and won the fight before the bells rang.

he called you his VICTIM!

Comment

this is his WIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                            Ahh youre fighting ole dirty dusty! You better dust his ass in front of his kids.

Take no prisoners. And rep DFWM.

I got $20 on probie...any takers?

Twitter beef has begun

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                              Probie you are gonna have to step your game up and start a twitter beef with this guy! he's already in your head and won the fight before the bells rang.

he called you his VICTIM!
                              Oh shit i missed that.

Hes right probie...with any boxing match...there are at least two fights...the trash talking and the actual fight.

I want you to imagine every single punch going through his body. You should be trying to touch the inside of his skull. Control this shit...and upon winning...shout out "DFWM 4 LYFE! F*ck yo couch canada!!!!"

Comment

Pleeeeeeeaaase tell me youre walking out to gangsters paradise!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X