Problems with Late Model Restoration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with Late Model Restoration

Anyone on here had problems with Late Model Restoration? I placed an order Monday and they sent the wrong item. I called and ordered the right part and went ahead and had it shipped and paid because I needed it. Called to get my money back on original part and the guy only wanted to give an online gift card. My first item I ordered was a set of wheels that have yet to arrive. I called yesterday and they told me they were in Mesquite, they would be here today. I called today and they say they're lost and they'll have to file a claim with UPS. I get transferred to a supervisor who tells me how things work on his end and that I'll have to wait 8 days. I tell him my car is at a shop waiting on wheels I paid for Monday and the shipping is supposed to be two days. Guy never considered my perspective until I let him know he gave no consideration of the customer perspective. Waiting to talk to a manager tomorrow. This is the first and second bad experience I've had with them all in a week. Now I'm wondering why I went through the trouble of going with the local guys instead of any of the other companies. Meanwhile my car sits at the shop waiting on wheels.

Stick with Summit or Jegs.
    I'm calling BS on lost. Did they give you a tracking number ? UPS sucks, but they rarely "lose" shit

Comment

They are always slow ship on anything I buy from them. Never can depend on it arriving on time.

Comment

Late Model Restoration

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
        Stick with Summit or Jegs.
        I'm calling BS on lost. Did they give you a tracking number ? UPS sucks, but they rarely "lose" shit
        No tracking number, late model ended up calling them. Thanks for the input about Summit and Jegs.

Comment

Late Model Restoration

Originally posted by broke again View Post
          They are always slow ship on anything I buy from them. Never can depend on it arriving on time.
          Crazy thing is everything else arrived on time.

Comment

Refunded me the time I fucked up and ordered the same part twice.

Comment

I have ordered a bit of stuff from them, never had any problems.

Comment

I order shit and get it next day. I bet the real issue is the wheels are drop-shipped from a supplier.
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Late Model in Waco?

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                    I order shit and get it next day. I bet the real issue is the wheels are drop-shipped from a supplier.
                    Most likely whats going on.

Comment

Are they paid advertisers? If so, prepare for a ban!

Comment

Never had a problem, and always get my stuff the next day.

Comment

Outstanding customer service.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
                          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Summit racing is the only parts store I use unless it's a specialty item.
                            Sucks bro and good luck.

Comment

I've been under the impression the shipper has to file the claim. If the shipper is the seller the anus is obviously on them to file the claim. But what do I know, where I work we only send out two to three full trailers a day through UPS. Late Model Resto needs to make this right.

Comment

Working...
                              X