No announcement yet.

Woot woot! New house!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theater/Living rooms getting closer! The new couch kicks ass! The matching side couch was delayed a bit so still have my old crappy brown one in there. After the speaker install is don I will be ready to watch TGM again. Still think I need a bigger TV though. 65 just aint cutting it lol

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Theater/living room is now pretty much done. Waiting on the 2 seat couch to replace the brown one and think I will get the larger 150 character pic but I am thrilled with the sound. Top Gun is fucking AWESOME!!!!!

Also that 65" has to go. About to ordr the 83" version lol

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Coffee table book!

Comment

For years I have had this GT350 pic above my computer... dunno why. I mean I like them but I aint ever gonna buy one. Was stoked to find the proper body S8 poster!
          Eerything on that desk (save for the Doge coin) is what makes me happy. lol
          Also you can see my nerd level lol

Comment

What is the Balinese's name?
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

She is a Blue Point Mink Ragdoll. Her name is Misty. Shes almost a year old. Got her and another Ragdoll named Walter and a 22lb Maine Coon named Baloo. All pure breeds with papers. That one there..... she was an expensive little bitch. lol

The white one is Walter. Hes deaf so was sold as "defective" lol. Lady didnt know I knew that the solid white with blue eye gene makes 90% of them deaf and I wanted another deaf cat. They are fun to sneak up on. lol

Comment

I had to doublecheck to be sure I wasn't logged into FB. Which is weird because I don't do FB.

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                    I had to doublecheck to be sure I wasn't logged into FB. Which is weird because I don't do FB.
                    Suddup lol I am just so happy to have a decent pad now. lol

Now I have never been a "yard" guy. Couldnt care less about it. But when we moved in the grass was yellow and the beds looked crappy. The before and after.... just so proud of it. Never had a nice yard before lol

Comment

That looks 10X better!
                      Originally posted by stevo
                      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Nice bush!

Comment

So with my first water bill being so freaking high at the new place I was trying to figure out how I used 27,000 gallons in a month..... CRAZY!
                          IDK how much the jacuzzi tub holds but wife and I both shower twice a day and 5 days a week I was also using the tub and 2-3 days a week she was too. That will be cut back because while thats a lot of water that cant account for the massive amount of water used. I went to check the sprinkler system and learned how to program it. It WAS set to run all 7 stations for 30 minutes each EVERY NIGHT! Now I see why my grass is growing so freakin fast. I switched it to twice a week with 8-10 minutes on each station because I can see a couple slightly overlap.
                          Hope next months water bill isnt $275 again! LOL The house is so energy effecient though that even with cranking the water heater from 125 to 150 and cooking a lot and keeping the house at 68-69* its only $200. Was so used to $400 bills for less than HALF the space and with gas water heater and stove. Man that old house was so inefficient. We have SO many more lights on and 5 celling fans on pretty much 24/7 with the 6th only once in a while while I hang out and stare at the peach tree in the back yard lol

Comment

That does look way better! I’m still trying to figure out the yard thing in at a new house in a new to me state. I’ve been using the same type of bricks to edge all the flower beds at the new house. Hopefully we can get ours that nicely done too.

Comment

For the first time in my life I feel complete. Killer wife, great shop, love my home and cars and friends. All the friends that showed me the way, all the haters trying to knock me down and my amazing wife to make sure they didnt knock me over.

Comment

My water bill at the last house in Rowlett averaged $70/month (septic so less). Just got the first bill at the new house and it's $323 (also septic). The electric bill was also double the last house. FML

We did have a water leak that I fixed but I don't know the dates for the billing statement so that leak may not even be on this bill.

Comment

Working...
                                X