why so dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
    Steve is right, though this board is a bit more calm and I like it.

I'll probably end up rolling to some of the GTGs on the bike, but once the truck sells i'll be car shopping.

Looking to buy a fun cash car <=10k, so a nice fox or fbody are in the mix. I'd like to be back into a fun street car, but damn the mods add up quickly. We all know it's a disease too... I can't leave shit alone and just be happy with it.
    Yeah, if you get all caught up in the horsepower thing, it's easy to get burned out on it with breaking shit and spending too much money. If you can get yourself to be happy with a midly modified car and just enjoy the cruising and stuff, it's alot more fun. You can buy a used Terminator these days very reasonably priced and they are alot of fun to drive on the street with all the torque they make.

Comment

dead
      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

It was much livlier before people went to whataburger and fell out of tree houses.
        www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
          Yeah, if you get all caught up in the horsepower thing, it's easy to get burned out on it with breaking shit and spending too much money. If you can get yourself to be happy with a midly modified car and just enjoy the cruising and stuff, it's alot more fun. You can buy a used Terminator these days very reasonably priced and they are alot of fun to drive on the street with all the torque they make.
          Yea, Terminators are a bit out of the price range. I'm pretty set on getting out of a car payment and I know I can get something nice in the 10k range. I don't drive much at all, but AC and heat are a friggin' must. It's the hard part of finding the sweet spot of enough power and happiness. Some reason 500rwhp is coming to mind, so that's a good start.

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
            Yea, Terminators are a bit out of the price range. I'm pretty set on getting out of a car payment and I know I can get something nice in the 10k range. I don't drive much at all, but AC and heat are a friggin' must. It's the hard part of finding the sweet spot of enough power and happiness. Some reason 500rwhp is coming to mind, so that's a good start.
            500rw is more than enough to have fun with and get yourself into trouble with. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
              500rw is more than enough to have fun with and get yourself into trouble with. lol.
              For sure, time will tell I guess!

Comment

Looking forward to the Friday meets. I just found out we got a healthy bonus here at work so I should be able to buy parts to fix all my broken shit.
                Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

Originally posted by Trick Pony View Post
                  Looking forward to the Friday meets. I just found out we got a healthy bonus here at work so I should be able to buy parts to fix all my broken shit.
                  Nice! Congrats Kevin! If I ever get my hooptie out of the shop I'm still planning on getting your input on it.

Comment

Working...
                  X