No announcement yet.

Has anyone had LASIK redone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I opted for PRK (would have been disqualified for me job if I had gotten LASIK at that point in time) and my left did not improve anywhere near as much as my right so that kind of sucks. Was also thinking of a re-do in that eye. Anyone have either of the surgeries twice?

RotorTrash, what do you fly on?

Comment

I've had 1 eye redone 2x and 1 3x and in my right eye some cells grew under the flap so they had to re-lift it and scrape the cells out. All my procedures except the 1st LASIK have all been free including alot of check ups because of my cells
      BARBIE LOVES BULLITT991 3.17.07
      I'm a Barbie girl...In my Barbie world...
      PROUD OWNER: '04 AZURE BLUE MACH 1

Comment

Barbie, where was yours done?

Comment

Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
          Barbie, where was yours done?
          Kleiman Evangelista. Kleiman is great during the surgery you won't see him before or after but that guy is pretty good too.
          BARBIE LOVES BULLITT991 3.17.07
          I'm a Barbie girl...In my Barbie world...
          PROUD OWNER: '04 AZURE BLUE MACH 1

Comment

Originally posted by Barbie View Post
            Kleiman Evangelista. Kleiman is great during the surgery you won't see him before or after but that guy is pretty good too.

I used the same place, Matt.

Comment

So.....what's the average cost for both eyes with free touch ups?

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
                I spend ~$750 on glasses a year, so when lasik gets cheaper than that factoring in the degradation, let me know. The good part, my vision isn't changing anymore, the bad part, my vision is fucking terrible now.
                750?! Damn! Even without vision INS I still don't pay that much.
                .....bro....

Comment

Also used K-E about 6 years ago. My right eye was never 20/20 but was close enough to where I wasn't going under surgery again to correct it. I've had some degradation but 6 years without glasses or contacts is still worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Barbie View Post
                    I've had 1 eye redone 2x and 1 3x and in my right eye some cells grew under the flap so they had to re-lift it and scrape the cells out. All my procedures except the 1st LASIK have all been free including alot of check ups because of my cells
                    Oh hell yeah he's doing it for free. Better than a malpractice lawsuit...

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you are very bad advertising for Kleiman-Evangelista. Yikes!

Comment

I had mine done in 2006. I have noticed some degradation , but not enough to bother me. I have never had good vision at night.

MySpace Tracker

Comment

Working...
                      X