Winter coat/jacket....suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    The only time I regretted not having a jacket is when I went to Chicago in November.

I am 165lbs and lived on the coast for 5 years. If it is below 35 I am wearing a jacket....without a doubt!

Comment

I have the Carhart extremes, both jacket and coveralls, very sturdy and so far it's kept me warm even with the -35 the other morning.

Comment

Originally posted by fastwhite99gt View Post
        I have the Carhart extremes, both jacket and coveralls, very sturdy and so far it's kept me warm even with the -35 the other morning.

Have the same setup. In texas 5 steps he would be sweating his ass off lol. I can sit in negative 12 and not move for a couple hours with that set up. My biggest bitch is the front pockets are not lined.

Comment

I will rock my insulated Carhart forever.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I always wore trojons.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
              I always wore trojons.
              So 1990's...time to pull out

Comment

Carhartt. Able to keep me warm & a beer cold whilst raking the roof.

Comment

I got on Carhartt's website the other day to order a jacket and some coveralls for cold weather at the ranch. Maybe I need to log on from a computer, but I couldn't make heads or tails of anything on there. Too many options and lacking in info IMO.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                  X