This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    Surprised it happened this fast. For now at least, Fannie and Freddie backed loans only. I still think it’s too soon to see the major lenders act. But we’ll see what happens.

https://www.housingwire.com/articles..._hsmi=84919551
    I think this is a preparation not a reaction.

Comment

Cessna in Wichita furloughed 7k out of 9k employees today for 4 weeks, no pay. I work for the same parent company and we are scrambling today to come up with a plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
        24-48 HOURS, that a better time frame? I guess having a national guard member and a SWAT captain aren't valid sources of information.
        YOU STILL HAVE YET TO SAY WHAT 'IT' IS???????? Do you not understand? State your case homie. Are we importing Godzilla?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
          I think this is a preparation not a reaction.
          The reality is county offices/courts are already closed for an undetermined amount of time. So they couldn’t proceed even if they want to. Every day the courts are closed, just pushes them that much further out because they’re already backlogged.

I do agree about preparation.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
            YOU STILL HAVE YET TO SAY WHAT 'IT' IS???????? Do you not understand? State your case homie. Are we importing Godzilla?
            Fucking pronoun game.

Comment

24-48 HOURS, that a better time frame? I guess having a national guard member and a SWAT captain aren't valid sources of information.
              No offense intended by any means, but in my opinion no National Guard member or SWAT captain worth their salt would be divulging such sensitive and inflammatory information. It comes across to me more like social media BS.
              Last edited by The King; 03-18-2020, 02:00 PM.

Comment

No, it isn't better. You haven't said shit. You know jack shit.

Had you properly referenced what in the fuck you were saying, you wouldn't be getting grilled.

"I ate rare pork chops. A massive case of the shits ("it") is coming. It is going down in 24-48 hours"

However, you completely failed to properly reference a fucking thing, let alone the thing you are referencing, but rely on foot soldiers that know dick and think they know what is going on. SWAT can't tell the difference between a dog and a criminal, yet you're relying on them. Fuck out of here!

Comment

California's gov Newsome has already told their state National Guard to mount up, for humanitarian support such as helping the supply chain, looter protection, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                    California's gov Newsome has already told their state National Guard to mount up, for humanitarian support such as helping the supply chain, looter protection, etc.
                    Manning mobile testing stations around cities/states is a big one too

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                      Yeah I thought activating the national guard was already common knowledge...there are news articles out there already.

Comment

Is it better to shop super early in the morning at store open or late at night? I want a brisket and some more healthy snacks

Comment

Yeah I thought activating the national guard was already common knowledge...there are news articles out there already.
                          I've been super busy at work, supporting efforts to help enable various state agencies to enable working remotely faster, and haven't seen much in the way of news. I learned from a friend who's a state employee.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Is it better to shop super early in the morning at store open or late at night? I want a brisket and some more healthy snacks
                            Early. Most stores are closing early so they can restock.

Comment

Costco in Frisco had brisket according to my wife this afternoon around 4pm, prime and not cheap, but no different prices than normal. We didn't get any cause I didn't need it, but it was there.
                              Originally posted by stevo
                              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                                Costco in Frisco had brisket according to my wife this afternoon around 4pm, prime and not cheap, but no different prices than normal. We didn't get any cause I didn't need it, but it was there.
                                The typical 3.79/lb price?

Comment

Working...
                                X