No announcement yet.

I'm old today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bunch of slack jawed pussies. 51 and still, well, ok my left foots busted, backs fucked up and I feel like I bruise easier. However, I still lift once a week, bike, and do some walking. Oh and my font size on my cell phone is x-large. I have been considering retiring, but I still need to work and want something relatively easy, four days a week.
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
      Bunch of slack jawed pussies. 51 and still, well, ok my left foots busted, backs fucked up and I feel like I bruise easier. However, I still lift once a week, bike, and do some walking. Oh and my font size on my cell phone is x-large. I have been considering retiring, but I still need to work and want something relatively easy, four days a week.
      Young whippersnapper!! Yer still wet behind the ears!!!
      Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
        damn....I've been on this board about 21 years now. Time flies.
        I remember when you'd have to constantly refresh to keep up, it was almost as fast as a group text message.

Comment

Belated HBD bubba! I turned 43 on the 26th. I'm in the best physical fitness of my life, but the random pains that disappear overnight, are getting pretty annoying.

Comment

Happy Bday....43 here...feel old
            Originally posted by Da Prez
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Bunch of old farts in here. Happy birthday grandpa...

...I'm 38

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post

...I'm 38
                you're getting there grandpa.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                  you're getting there grandpa.
                  I know you're joking, but my best friend became a grandfather before his 40'th birthday.
                  Originally posted by stevo
                  Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post

...I'm 38
                    Old farts.....reminds me why they are called old farts. They just let it rip anywhere and no care who hears it. One day talking with my 90 yr old neighbor. He tells me I gotta go and holds his butt all the way inside.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                      Old farts.....reminds me why they are called old farts. They just let it rip anywhere and no care who hears it. One day talking with my 90 yr old neighbor. He tells me I gotta go and holds his butt all the way inside.

That'll be you one day,....if you live long enough. Gotta love the old people!

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                        Man, I'm 45 and there are times I worry about certain farts.

I was in a Target store around 12 months ago and I heard that terrible sound of someone's head smacking on a hard floor behind me. I turn around and there's an old man, probably 80+, laying in a rapidly growing pool of blood. He fell and couldn't catch himself and landed forehead first right in front of the pharmacy counter.

I run over and there's a crowd of people just standing there staring at him, pharmacy staff included. He's bleeding profusely (his wife said he was on blood thinners) so I told a pharmacy staffer to hand me a pair of gloves and roll of paper towels and call 911. She stood there with her mouth open until I screamed at her and she finally reacted.

I straddled the pool of blood and put as much pressure on the gaping cut across his forehead as I could. Finally got the bleeding to stop and ended up balancing in a crazy awkward position (couldn't kneel because of the huge puddle of blood) for around 10 more minutes until the paramedics finally showed up to take over.

After I stood up, I realized what happened. He was covered in liquid shit from the waist down. He had an accident standing at the counter and was trying to rush away to the restroom to clean up. Got maybe 10 feet and fell flat on his face.

I felt so bad for the guy, especially with the crowd of people just standing around staring while he slipped around in his blood on the tile floor, trying to get back up before I got over there.

Comment

The older I get the more old man I become. I often feel like a 65 year old and have 65 year old tendencies. I’m 41 btw.

Comment

Which restaurants have the best early bird dinner special, no later than 4:00 PM?

Asking for this entire group.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                              Which restaurants have the best early bird dinner special, no later than 4:00 PM?

Asking for this entire group.
                              ahahahahaha!

All of them have 'Old Bird' dinner specials til 6:00pm, at least that's what I heard/see, lol...
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                                Man, I'm 45 and there are times I worry about certain farts.

I was in a Target store around 12 months ago and I heard that terrible sound of someone's head smacking on a hard floor behind me. I turn around and there's an old man, probably 80+, laying in a rapidly growing pool of blood. He fell and couldn't catch himself and landed forehead first right in front of the pharmacy counter.

I run over and there's a crowd of people just standing there staring at him, pharmacy staff included. He's bleeding profusely (his wife said he was on blood thinners) so I told a pharmacy staffer to hand me a pair of gloves and roll of paper towels and call 911. She stood there with her mouth open until I screamed at her and she finally reacted.

I straddled the pool of blood and put as much pressure on the gaping cut across his forehead as I could. Finally got the bleeding to stop and ended up balancing in a crazy awkward position (couldn't kneel because of the huge puddle of blood) for around 10 more minutes until the paramedics finally showed up to take over.

After I stood up, I realized what happened. He was covered in liquid shit from the waist down. He had an accident standing at the counter and was trying to rush away to the restroom to clean up. Got maybe 10 feet and fell flat on his face.

I felt so bad for the guy, especially with the crowd of people just standing around staring while he slipped around in his blood on the tile floor, trying to get back up before I got over there.
                                I want to die before I get to this possible situation.

Comment

Working...
                                X