Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you tip at subway?

They have a tip jar and when you pay with CC there?s a spot to enter a tip

I?m a sucker and always leave a dollar per person but honestly doesn?t sit right since they?re actually hourly and aren?t providing a service every other fast food place offers

Thoughts?
    "PSH!!!"

If I did eat at subway I wouldn't tip. I don't tip fast food. The one that really pisses me off is Sonic. When you pay with a card at the menu box they ask for a tip at that point. So they see whether or not you tipped before the food is prepared and delivered.
    G'Day Mate

Comment

Subway workers usually get screwed by Subway on both pay and hours. I find them to be very disgruntled employees that have zero problems giving out free upgrades when they know you're a tipper. This one kid would give me double meat, double cheese, foot long subs for the price of their cheapest 6 inch sandwich.

So a random Subway, nah, won't tip, but a local one that knows me, absolutely. That being said, last time I ate at Subway, I got food poisoning that sent me to the ER, so no more Subway for me.

Comment

do you eat at subway? lord knows I don't.

Comment

I tip if they did a good job
          Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
            do you eat at subway? lord knows I don't.
            ^ this

Comment

As far as I'm concerned, they're just doing their job.

Comment

Just the tip.

Comment

Who know or has an idea of how much profit a fast food joint makes in a year?? Could these franchise owners pay more. Which would lead to a fight back from other fast food places or others to possibly raise pay.
                  Do you pay employees more and let them work less or pay more and keep same hours. Think it's time to raise pay.
                  We are already helping the owners pay for their inflation. Might as well give a tip.

Comment

New Jersey Mike's more yummier
                    Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

this tipping shit is getting out of hand! the only tips i give is to the pizza man and to a waitress at a restaurant! everyone else can fuck off

Comment

If I start a Go-Fund me to get money to build my car even though I make 65k a year how many of ya'll would pitch in? FUCK no I don't tip at a fast food joint. MAYBE if they bring the food to me in a blinding rainstorm..or like a grocery clerk loads my groceries for me if I'm too fucking lazy to do it myself.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                          If I start a Go-Fund me to get money to build my car even though I make 65k a year how many of ya'll would pitch in? FUCK no I don't tip at a fast food joint. MAYBE if they bring the food to me in a blinding rainstorm..or like a grocery clerk loads my groceries for me if I'm too fucking lazy to do it myself.
                          A Buick? I got 1 dollar for that.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                            A Buick? I got 1 dollar for that.
                            Nobody said nothin about a Buick

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                              even though I make 65k a year how many of ya'll would pitch in?
                              That's almost enough to afford gas in Biden's America.

Comment

Working...
                              X