X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
    New Jersey Mike's more yummier
    This
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
      This
      I agree 1000%, if you want a nice sammich, this is the place. No frills, no fries, but for a good sammich with lots of meat and fresh bread, look no further!
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        I agree 1000%, if you want a nice sammich, this is the place. No frills, no fries, but for a good sammich with lots of meat and fresh bread, look no further!
        They're about $14 on average up here, so I have a hard time allowing myself to spend that much on a sammich, but do once int a while.

Comment

They discontinued the meatball sub at Jersey Mike's because it sat in sauce and wasn't up to their fresh standards. I miss it. Their cheesesteaks are hard to beat.

Comment

What happened to that sandwich shop you had me and the rest of us votin dozens of times for????

Comment

Does anyone who frequents Denton know if they got rid of NY Sub Hub? I remember reading years ago they were gonna tear it down and redevelop it and everyone was pissed. That place had the best sandwiches ever.

Comment

I only had 2 choices where I was lol

Subway or chicken express
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                  I only had 2 choices where I was lol

Subway or chicken express
                  C.) Jack in the Crack tacos

Comment

Nope, not at a fast food joint. They are making at least minimum wage , whereas a server in a traditional restaurant is making that $2 BS and relying on tips. On top of that, at a fast food joint there's a good possibility I'm on the go and won't know if they did a tip-worthy job or not while I'm checking out(in person or an app). At a sit down restaurant, there's a lot more interaction and service to consider.

Also, I'm not rounding up my bill to help a corporation "make donations".

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                      Does anyone who frequents Denton know if they got rid of NY Sub Hub? I remember reading years ago they were gonna tear it down and redevelop it and everyone was pissed. That place had the best sandwiches ever.
                      There are still two in Denton. Ave C and University. Hands down my favorite sub shop on the planet. when I lived in Plano any time I ended up in
                      Denton I would stop by MYSub and get a meal. I highly recomend!

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                        There are still two in Denton. Ave C and University. Hands down my favorite sub shop on the planet. when I lived in Plano any time I ended up in
                        Denton I would stop by MYSub and get a meal. I highly recomend!
                        Oh wow there?s two? I remember they were gonna tear the original one down off of Ave C across from Rockin Rodeo.

Comment

Originally posted by hxbernal View Post
                          What happened to that sandwich shop you had me and the rest of us votin dozens of times for????
                          Oh, that was my Son's girls (now wife) sandwich shop (E&G). It was a franchise from up north, they had three franchisees in Texas, Plano, Denton and College Station. The three owners had to take them to court for not sticking to their franchise rules and won, but they all had to close their stores.

She now has a few other consulting businesses and some YT content and is doing great.
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Oh, that was my Son's girls (now wife) sandwich shop (E&G). It was a franchise from up north, they had three franchisees in Texas, Plano, Denton and College Station. The three owners had to take them to court for not sticking to their franchise rules and won, but they all had to close their stores.

She now has a few other consulting businesses and some YT content and is doing great.
                            Link to her onlyfans?

Comment

Won the suit, but lost their store's WTF. At least it worked out for her and your boy too. She sounds like a winner

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                                Who know or has an idea of how much profit a fast food joint makes in a year?? Could these franchise owners pay more. Which would lead to a fight back from other fast food places or others to possibly raise pay.
                                Do you pay employees more and let them work less or pay more and keep same hours. Think it's time to raise pay.
                                We are already helping the owners pay for their inflation. Might as well give a tip.
                                It varies wildly by location/franchise/etc. Margins in restaurants are super thin already, more so since Covid/inflation/DoorDash/UberEats/windowlickerinthewhitehouse. They’re simply not going to pay more because an increase across the board on labor will kill them. They (QSR employees) are all going to be replaced by automation.

Brinker has Rita the Robot in Chili’s locations. It’s a Servi robot that delivers drinks and food to tables in some locations. Panera is testing AI to take drive thru orders and they?re not the only ones. Robotic cooking is being rolled out/tested across the world.

As for OP - Hell no, I don?t eat Subway, but even if I did they can fuck right off.
                                Last edited by bcoop; 01-26-2023, 08:13 PM.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X