• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    justin95
    WiNNAR! Well, Justinsn95.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
      lawnmower engine driving alternator = pinnacle of human technology
      I will now alter the course of human innoventionnation (yes i just invented that word) by proposing a lawn mower driving a turbo directly. What now?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        I will now alter the course of human innoventionnation (yes i just invented that word) by proposing a lawn mower driving a turbo directly. What now?
        Why not just harness all the wind power from the fan on the lawn mower, and skip the turbo, and then rig up some sort of tubing system to harness all that power and force it directly into the motor? I mean you could dull the blades so someone doesn't get hurt....

Right?

this is fun

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          justin95/Stanley Tweedle
          ftfy
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            ftfy
            This.

Comment

How many of you people are there? Seems like a shitload. I notice that all you people talk on a first name basis and seem to know each other. How the hell did you all meet? Is this like the entire graduating class of some high school in fort worth or something? There are too many of you, that seem to know all the rest of you, to even be able to list 'em all. So what the hell? Am I like one of 2 or 3 guys that isn't on a first name basis with every freaking person here?

Comment

One word: SOLAR!

Use solar collectors mounted on the roof and painted black to look like racing stripes. Then you wouldn't need the 18hp motor to run the alternator!

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                  lmfao!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
                    One word: SOLAR!

Use solar collectors mounted on the roof and painted black to look like racing stripes. Then you wouldn't need the 18hp motor to run the alternator!
                    what about when it rains!!?!?!?!?!?

Maybe if you have some sort of rainwater collection device, that use the engine's heat to create steam to power the alternator until the sun comes back out?

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                      what about when it rains!!?!?!?!?!?

Maybe if you have some sort of rainwater collection device, that use the engine's heat to create steam to power the alternator until the sun comes back out?
                      No dude. Cold fusion. It's gotta be simple.

Comment

All you'd need to do is develop a small fusion reactor that runs on garbage, build a flux capacitor and install it all in a Delorean and you could travel into the future and capture one of their humanoids.

Comment

me when i read the original ''ideas''

Comment

herpderpia

I wonder how hard these tie rod ends will be to change? Looking at the car, it doesn't look all that hard.
                            Wonder if they did that with jimmy carter as well? Can't remember with clinton either, I was too young to care.
                            Wonder if that turbo could be better put to use on anything else? Like a jet ski or a crotch rocket or a go cart or something.
                            Which I always wondered.. how do they protect those workers and any VIP's that may need to be there? What with all the scum they have lurking around everywhere...
                            I kinda wonder if when the country finally fails, if we will hang any of these politicians. I'd like that.
                            I gotta wonder which one would be the faster car: The 440 hp boss, or the 550hp GT-500. You would think the 500, but its probly a fat bloated bitch compared to the boss.
                            At this point I have to ask... is that even real? Is there such a thing as a plastic welder? If so, holy shit I want to be a plastic welder.
                            Wonder how much I'd have to pay to get that put on TV as a legitimate advertisement? (then at the very end say it was fake in very small print, of course)

Just to take a jab at all those shitbags.
                            ... do yall think all the natural gas drilling thats going on right now will disappear? I know the two are somehow related. I mean the gas drilling didn't start till all this other mess right? They only drill when pays more to do it than what it costs to do it, and if the bubble pops then won't all that go down the drain? The oilfield does come and go, after all. Wonder when it will go this time?
                            Hmm... well that makes me wonder. How many certs, are worth how much money? The more certs you have, the more money you make guaranteed? I mean, if you have several low end (or not as good as they used to be) certs, would that be about the same as having just one low end cert? Seeing as how you are about the same value to the employer, i mean. Just trying to get an understanding of it all.
                            Wasn't there some actual, real zombie conspiracy back in like the 40's or 50's or something? Like where the army had some dead people in these tanks with this chemical and it made them come back to life as zombies? I mean not that any of that was real, of course. But that the belief in the "conspiracy" was real. Some people actually thought that there were such things as zombies. Or, I just watched that on TV sometime, and now I think it's real. That happens to me sometimes.
                            So "no" on the whole real zombie conspiracy thing..
                            Just going to throw it out there one last time. There wasn't any real zombies? Or even the belief in a conspiracy about real zombies? No? Ok just checking.
                            i never knew the 5.0 made 260hp at the flywheel. I thought my stock 5.0 made 225 hp

yeah, i always thought it was lower. but i still have this old ass motortrend, (or was it car and driver?) from 1994, and they had a small article on the 94 GT (as well as other cars they were reveiwing) and they said it was 260hp. i wonder what it really is?
                            What I wonder is, I how the hell did they talk china into buying debt? Especially that much debt. Why would they ever do it? If I were them, I'd tell us to take a flying leap and that I hope we choke. I mean that's what I'd tell the chinese if the roles were reversed. I am not sure that they will ever get their money back. Guess it doesn't really matter to them. They will just slave up some more money lol
                            Pretty freakin cool actually. They're preserved so well. Wonder what keeps people from scavenging the bodies for their expensive equipment? Funny that they're used as landmarks lol. The tourist shop conversations must be hilarious. "Well when you pass 'ol what's his name that tried what you're doing last week, take a right." ROFL!!
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

On topic -

If you take the word "wonder" out of his vocabulary he'll shut up.

Off Topic:
                              ONe of the worst fucking clients I ever have to deal with is the "visionary" who thinks they are so fucking creative and just thorws this bullshit out at every opportunity.

"What I want to do is have all my employees have access to all the information they need from anywhere in the world - lets do that"

It's been done, it's called the Internet and you've had that capability since 1997.

Fucking idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                                me when i read the original ''ideas''
                                my dog just came to check on me with a worried look on his face because I was laughing so hard, he (and I) thought I might die from it
                                http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                                X