Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The King View Post
    Spot on
    Fuck you king. The hard / man crush you have for me is frightening. In case you didn't know, I'm a dude despite my fairy name you fucking perv. You'd know this if you'd of drug your shit box mach 1 out to north star and got your turd humilitated after you said you would. But you didn't show

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
      I'm driving to Dallas in the morning. It's no skin off my nose to take 67 and find out for sure.
      Do it

Comment

• Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
        Fuck you king. The hard / man crush you have for me is frightening. In case you didn't know, I'm a dude despite my fairy name you fucking perv. You'd know this if you'd of drug your shit box mach 1 out to north star and got your turd humilitated after you said you would. But you didn't show
        BuffaloHaltom, shut the fuck up. You took the current name because you got tired of being called out and you hoped nobody would catch on to your new name.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
          I guess it's just an odd coincidence that the address you posted on dfwstangs back in 06 is just down the road from Dan Bishop Motors at:

???

or that your real name here is???

Xfire is your #1 spot for the latest on gaming, movies, TV, and pop culture. We go in-depth on the entertainment you love with essential guides, thoughtful features, and reporting you won't find anywhere else. Our experienced team provides one-of-a-kind analysis and commentary straight from the heart of fandom.

epic troll job
          Let's go ahead and expand on this a bit, Jason Lackley was signed up on facebook with an email address that I know for a fact links back to him.

Last edited by Mike; 11-09-2011, 08:12 PM. Reason: wrong last name

Comment

• This thread defies gravity. And logic. And common sense. And it's fucking hilarious. It just keeps getting better and better.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
              BuffaloHaltom, shut the fuck up. You took the current name because you got tired of being called out and you hoped nobody would catch on to your new name.
              I outed myself dumb ass. The only I am guilty of was blowing up over tags regarding my new born having aids when we were barely home from the hospital. I'm sure you are the type of parent who is ok with that. Hell you probably let your friends fuck your wife.

Comment

I outed myself dumb ass. The only I am guilty of was blowing up over tags regarding my new born having aids when we were barely home from the hospital. I'm sure you are the type of parent who is ok with that. Hell you probably let your friends fuck your wife.
                Easy there, Sir Charges.
                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Easy there, Sir Charges.
                  Lol. Guilty of a typo and the dreaded surcharge infamy.
                  Well played

Comment

Easy there, Sir Charges.
                    Can we get his sn changed to that

Comment

• Guys, lets keep the spotlight on the central idiot this thread is dedicated to.

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                        Can we get his sn changed to that
                        I wouldn't bitch about it

Comment

Lol. Guilty of a typo and the dreaded surcharge infamy.
                          Well played
                          I'm just kidding man. I think you're all right.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            Guys, lets keep the spotlight on the central idiot this thread is dedicated to.
                            Fair enough. I'm sure since he is not Dan Bishop he won't mind if we Dan Bishop him. "Dan Bishop has herpes" should be a good google phrase.

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                              Fair enough. I'm sure since he is not Dan Bishop he won't mind if we Dan Bishop him. "Dan Bishop has herpes" should be a good google phrase.
                              And factual.

Originally posted by Reefer Rae View Post

Herp is right !

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X