No announcement yet.

Just a stray idea (from a moron)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This guy might be dumber than Paladin. Jesus, that's an accomplishment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
      lol, so you signed up as Dan Bishop, but you've never heard of such a crazy name?

http://secure.xfire.com/profile/justinsn95/
      Lawlz.

This thread still delivers.

Comment

• Originally posted by cooter View Post
        lol, so you signed up as Dan Bishop, but you've never heard of such a crazy name?

BAMF

Game over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
          oh I know they're one in the same... there's no denying that. but if he uses the username Deluded on another forum, it's because somebody on another forum has that username.

He uses the name Skunksmash on one of the forums he's on. There's a username "skunksmash" on another forum he's on. It's just creepy that he just adopts random usernames that he gets from other people.
          By the way, this is what Cooter is talking about:

Here's a post from 2008 from a thread on extremeoverclocking.com:

Note the familiar Stanley Tweedle avatar from Lexx.

Recently, there's this post from 73-87chevytrucks.com:

And if you look at justinsn95's photobucket, you'll find this picture:

EDIT: Justin deleted his photobucket pictures.
          Last edited by BERNIE MOSFET; 12-13-2011, 11:45 AM.
          Men have become the tools of their tools.
          -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• How does a guy that lives in a trailer park get past the vetting process of this site? I thought you had to be a baller to post here.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
              How does a guy that lives in a trailer park get past the vetting process of this site? I thought you had to be a baller to post here.

It's a doublewide. Don't be a player hater.

Comment

• Originally posted by StanleyTweedle View Post
                Yeah.. now I know you don't read past the first line of any post. I've stated about 67 times now that my old sn on the old board was justinsn95. Among a few others, but yes I was justinsn95. And for the last time... sigh.. please learn that IP's can be faked. I'm asking you nicely. Please learn that. Please. If you want, I'll give you a nice demonstration. I know you lack the computer knowledge to be able to understand the demonstration, but there are a few people around here who have an IQ above that of Forrest Gump

I read every line of every post. Yours just hold no water because they are lie, followed by lie, followed by gibberish, followed by lie.

I know IP addresses can be manipulated. I'm saying you don't have the mental capacity to do it. After all, you couldn't even figure out how to piggyback a wifi connection.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                Originally posted by Leah
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• It should also be noted that Deluded shows up in some of these forums he frequents, but it is very easy to determine which one has sense enough to think before he types.

I have come to the conclusion that he wanted to be outed simply for the attention.

Oh, and nice to see you haven't made any friends on that depression website. That's gotta suck.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    I know IP addresses can be manipulated. I'm saying you don't have the mental capacity to do it. After all, you couldn't even figure out how to piggyback a wifi connection.
                    And you believing that helps me stay anonymous. Thanks though, I appreciated it.

Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
                    It should also be noted that Deluded shows up in some of these forums he frequents, but it is very easy to determine which one has sense enough to think before he types.

I have come to the conclusion that he wanted to be outed simply for the attention.

Oh, and nice to see you haven't made any friends on that depression website. That's gotta suck.
                    You'll have to post a link to what you're talking about cause I have no idea.

Originally posted by BERNIE MOSFET View Post
                    By the way, this is what Cooter is talking about:

Here's a post from 2008 from a thread on extremeoverclocking.com:

Note the familiar Stanley Tweedle avatar from Lexx.

Recently, there's this post from 73-87chevytrucks.com:

And if you look at justinsn95's photobucket, you'll find this picture:
                    Originally posted by Cooter View Post

Yeaaahhh that's not me. Apparently this Dan Bishop character does in fact exist, and has a few accounts a few different places. Here I was thinking he was just a figment of you dildo's imaginations. I know I've already told you this, but I'm so used to how thick headed and stupid you guys are, that I'm actually starting to get used to repeating myself. I make make a half decent living in... lets just call it security. One of you actually got a little close to who I really am so I don't want to say the exact type of security. There are only a handful of places at best so I won't go too far into it. Anyway, I can tell you this. Any competent "computer guy" uses ventrilo, not the xfire spam service. I use ventrilo myself, and am not familiar with the xfire program due to its poor reputation.

Anyway apparently the guy that almost figured it out.. sigh... well I guess he failed. I'll check back tomorrow though and see if you guys are any closer. I doubt you will be though, seeing as you've all been stalking me like mad and have still come up with Bishop. I mean lacking.

...Dan Bishop... ROFL!

Comment

• Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
                      It should also be noted that Deluded shows up in some of these forums he frequents, but it is very easy to determine which one has sense enough to think before he types.
                      Yeah I'm deluded on several different forums. Go ahead and pathetically use google to find bobhope, askthem1, pci2minimal, (i'm that guy on a lot of shit) and drs305. Stalk to your little hearts content.

I know you guys wouldn't know something like this, but google ain't all you think it is. Notice the dates of what you're looking up, you morons. I mean take for example that weird justinsn95 herpes link. I'm not sure how those got melded together, but it was damn old. Google will post phone numbers to businesses that went out of business in 2001 like they're still around to this day. I know these words are probably falling on deaf ears and all, but hey at least I tried.

Comment

Yeah I'm deluded on several different forums.
                        You've probably not posted truer words.
                        Men have become the tools of their tools.
                        -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

And you believing that helps me stay anonymous. Thanks though, I appreciated it.

You'll have to post a link to what you're talking about cause I have no idea.

Yeaaahhh that's not me. Apparently this Dan Bishop character does in fact exist, and has a few accounts a few different places. Here I was thinking he was just a figment of you dildo's imaginations. I know I've already told you this, but I'm so used to how thick headed and stupid you guys are, that I'm actually starting to get used to repeating myself. I make make a half decent living in... lets just call it security. One of you actually got a little close to who I really am so I don't want to say the exact type of security. There are only a handful of places at best so I won't go too far into it. Anyway, I can tell you this. Any competent "computer guy" uses ventrilo, not the xfire spam service. I use ventrilo myself, and am not familiar with the xfire program due to its poor reputation.

Anyway apparently the guy that almost figured it out.. sigh... well I guess he failed. I'll check back tomorrow though and see if you guys are any closer. I doubt you will be though, seeing as you've all been stalking me like mad and have still come up with Bishop. I mean lacking.

...Dan Bishop... ROFL!

Comment

• Nice. That your son?

Comment

Nice. That your son?

If you were my son I'd shove a coat hanger so far down your throat you'd have to wipe your ass.

Comment

• No I didn't ask what you would do if you had a son, I asked if that was your son. If so, I can see the resemblance.

Comment

Working...
                                X