Clear All

• I am the Walrus!

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
      I am the Walrus!
      Kookoo kuchoo

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
        you are justinsn95. you posted your address as the address owned by Ken Helm WHILE HE WAS LISTED AS THE OWNER. You and he are listed together on the DBA paperwork for Dan Bishop Motors. The paperwork under your headlights has the same address.

You are known as Justin on numerous websites

You and he have both used the same PO Box.

The dishes are done, man. You're a horrible liar. You should just stop because nobody is buying it
        lol ok. Like I said I'll be that guy if that's what you want. But just look up the lincoln. I'm telling you, you'll recognize the name.

Comment

• Oh for fucks sake forget it. I'm Chris. CHRIS!! You know, the one that pissed off everyone by selling the old domain name? Meaning that I am Dan Bishop. Well, the fake Dan Bishop anyway. Not the real one. Jesus. I'm glad you guys aren't detectives or anything. Why the fuck do you think I switched my, and justinsn95's avatar to loving canada right then? ... man...

Now that you know who this is, if any of you mother fuckers fucking call me and hang up or ask me stupid ass questions or flood my email, I'll fucking tell you to piss off.

Comment

• Originally posted by StanleyJustinTaliwhacker95 View Post
            Oh for fucks sake forget it. I'm Chris. CHRIS!! You know, the one that pissed off everyone by selling the old domain name? Meaning that I am Dan Bishop. Well, the fake Dan Bishop anyway. Not the real one. Jesus. I'm glad you guys aren't detectives or anything. Why the fuck do you think I switched my, and justinsn95's avatar to loving canada for that time? ... man...

Now that you know who this is, if any of you mother fuckers fucking call me and hang up or ask me stupid ass questions, I'll fucking tell you to piss off.
            good luck with that one dumbfuck

You're not chris

Comment

• Yeah I know I'm Dan Bishop lol. Right?

Comment

• we know

Comment

• What if I post up the transfer info (basically the invoice) for the sale of the old business (obviously with account numbers edited out, you can suck it if you think I'm posting that info) with the reason for the transfer, (which names the old domain name) and the amount transferred, and from whom to whom? Would that be enough to convince you?

Comment

• I just talked to chris last week, I promise you aren't him

Comment

• Oh? And did you ask him about all these goings on? Hmm. Now how would I have this paper right next to me in my filing cabinet then? Want to see it?

Comment

• Originally posted by StanleyJustinTaliwhacker95 View Post
                        Oh for fucks sake forget it. I'm Chris. CHRIS!! You know, the one that pissed off everyone by selling the old domain name? Meaning that I am Dan Bishop. Well, the fake Dan Bishop anyway. Not the real one. Jesus. I'm glad you guys aren't detectives or anything. Why the fuck do you think I switched my, and justinsn95's avatar to loving canada right then? ... man...

Now that you know who this is, if any of you mother fuckers fucking call me and hang up or ask me stupid ass questions or flood my email, I'll fucking tell you to piss off.
                        that's the best you could come up with?!??! LMFAO!!!!

we're supposed to believe that you've been trolling a fake username since 2003 or so on multiple forums just to set up this amazing hoodwink job on all of us?

ok "Chris", what color car did you have back when we attended that dyno day together? What cylinder heads did you have on it? and what did I borrow from you that fell out of the back of my car while street racing? oh, and what car was I driving at that dyno day?
                        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• nope, i didn't

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                            that's the best you could come up with?!??! LMFAO!!!!

we're supposed to believe that you've been trolling a fake username since 2003 or so on multiple forums just to set up this amazing hoodwink job on all of us?

ok "Chris", what color car did you have back when we attended that dyno day together? What cylinder heads did you have on it? and what did I borrow from you that fell out of the back of my car while street racing? oh, and what car was I driving at that dyno day?
                            or, where did the first fundraiser for the board take place? who was there?

Comment

• Keep going...

Comment

• or where did you meet me when I bought those tires from you back in 2001ish?

Comment

Working...
                                X