No announcement yet.

Just a stray idea (from a moron)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a little more then I'll answer all of them. everyone else come up with some questions too

Comment

• trying to dig around for answers on the old board are ya?

Comment

• I love lamp!

Comment

• lol, exactly...

oh, and how much horsepower did your car make that day?
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• tj told me your wife looks like a gar

Comment

• Originally posted by StanleyJustinTaliwhacker95 View Post
              tj told me your wife looks like a gar
              sorry, that is not the secret handshake... answer the questions Justin

Comment

tj told me your wife looks like a gar
                lol out of all of the lies this guy has managed to fuck up...this by far, takes the cake.

this guy... no words.

-k

Comment

• Ok, ok. You got me. I'm not Chris. At long last, I'll finally reveal my real name now. It has been mentioned in this thread, but only once. Do you know what it is?

Comment

• sure do!

Comment

• What a fucking moron. Keep going!
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wicked SVO View Post
                        lol out of all of the lies this guy has managed to fuck up...this by far, takes the cake.

this guy... no words.

-k
                        Man... you bring a tear to my eye. With all the laughing! I've already posted this up once, so some may call it a repost. But I need to use it again to describe the way you made me laugh. I laughed like 0:07 in this vid. Alright, that's enough for now. My side hurts, and I'm going to bed to the gym to workout.

Comment

• you'll be back..

-k

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                            What a fucking moron. Keep going!
                            Ok see Dan Bishop is just an alias. My real name is... jason lockley. There. I've said it. I hope you're all happy cause I'm a very private person. I looked you up too, cooter. On your public record it says that you're a terrible person. Right there. Couldn't believe it. A terrible person. That's not even something that goes on those reports.

Comment

Ok see Dan Bishop is just an alias. My real name is... jason lockley. There. I've said it. I hope you're all happy cause I'm a very private person. I looked you up too, cooter. On your public record it says that you're a terrible person. Right there. Couldn't believe it. A terrible person. That's not even something that goes on those reports.
                              You're not that clever.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• No, I'm not that much of a shitbag. I don't go around looking up people's real names cause frankly, I have a life and I simply don't give a shit who the hell all you pathetic little goat ropers are. It would be a simple matter to browse through the old forums until I found forrest's last name. That would be the first place I'd look. And since back in my car dealer days, I've maintained a subscription to publicdata.co m. You can guess where it goes from there...

But no. I respect Forrest's privacy and I'm not going to do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X