"Storage Wars" is rigged?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JP135 View Post
    I hate those stinking reality shows. All staged BS. Used to really like Swamp People and Duck Dynasty, but the staged crap became way too obvious.

Some friends in Fort Worth used to always buy storage units at auction. 1 in 10 would have something pretty cool. They said now every moron in town shows up expecting to find the Hope Diamond.
    Several years ago, I knew a retired couple that bought units. 8-10 folks might show up. They said they rarely paid over $100 and rarely found stuff worth more than that. Occasionally they would find coins, cash, and collectible stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Binky View Post
      Rico Suave (Mark Balelo) dude commits suicide..

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...,5904567.story
      Now they finally added some reality!

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
        Now they finally added some reality!
        It's been a while since I have watched the show (6+ months) but I don't even remember that dude. Must have been fairly new.

With a couple of random 'channel surfing' exceptions, I don't watch any of the cable reality shows anymore. All of them seem very contrived.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
          It's been a while since I have watched the show (6+ months) but I don't even remember that dude. Must have been fairly new.

With a couple of random 'channel surfing' exceptions, I don't watch any of the cable reality shows anymore. All of them seem very contrived.
          I barely watch tv. I know enough to know that none of that reality shit on tv is real though.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
            I read this the other day and then an episode was on TV. I was trying to decide who had the Plastic Surgery, Brandi, or that Nabila chick? She has some huge tits all of a sudden too.

I just had to quote this because I wanted to see Nabila's titties.

Comment

Working...
            X