Selling Large Equipment??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling Large Equipment??

I figured this was as good as any place to ask... Anyone on here sell or sold large equipment in the past? We have a waterjet that needs to go and really don't know the best avenue to take selling it. Business changed and we need the space. I don't really know that craigslist would be a good fit for a 90k machine the size of a small house.

Thanks!
    Trey

There was a helicopter for sale in the classified section here, just sayin.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
      There was a helicopter for sale in the classified section here, just sayin.
      And I actually thought about buying it, but decided on a miniature gold giraffe instead.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I can't imagine the idiotic questions and lowballers on a $90k machine on craigslist.

runs on 110 and garden hose rite? I'll go $1000????? LMK

Comment

Lol at all responses.
          Last edited by Treybiz; 02-21-2013, 12:34 PM. Reason: You guys funny

Comment

Freight Train will take it for his dog; It's almost his birthday.

Comment

Call an industrial auction company. Probably your best bet.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I represent a bunch of the heavy equipment dealers here in N Texas and I'll ask around. You can try the Equipment Trader Online, Machinery Trader and some other similar sites, but I'm not sure whether a waterjet falls within the types of machines they list. You could also contact Ritchie Brothers auction house and see what they would charge to either list it or auction it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
                  I represent a bunch of the heavy equipment dealers here in N Texas and I'll ask around. You can try the Equipment Trader Online, Machinery Trader and some other similar sites, but I'm not sure whether a waterjet falls within the types of machines they list. You could also contact Ritchie Brothers auction house and see what they would charge to either list it or auction it.
                  Thanks for the info!

Trey

Comment

Working...
                  X