For you Navy guys.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
    Be prepared for a maximum of 4-6 hours of sleep per night. That usually is the one thing most are not prepared for. Be prepared to be smoked(as a group) at moments notice for one recruits' screw up. Be prepared for the unexpected at all times. Go in thinking there is nothing that is going to stand in your way of succeeding. Listen and follow instructions exactly as you are told.

It'll seem like a long time while you're in the middle of it, but once you get to pass and review week you'll start realizing how close the finish line is. Last but not least, don't do anything stupid that could jeopardize your career, and keep your integrity about you at all times. Peer pressure WILL be a mf'er, so be on guard and make the right decisions when those situations present themselves.

Best of luck to you. I'm sure you'll do just fine. Keep us posted.

Anchors aweigh, my boys, anchors aweigh!!!
    Not sure when you were there, but like I said earlier, it's gotten pretty soft. When I went through 8 years ago they were required to give you 8 hours of sleep. So if they were getting you up at 4 am, you had to be in the rack by 8pm. Pretty lame IMO.
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by grove rat View Post
      i left great lakes in november... then went to connecticut till may
      You weren't there long, must have been the greatest rate in the Navy!
      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
        You weren't there long, must have been the greatest rate in the Navy!
        fuck yea for agangers!

Comment

i left great lakes in november... then went to connecticut till may
          I got to Connecticut in mid Jan left mid May, that sucked as well. Also the only place where everything is up hill both ways.
          Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by FoxBodyNick View Post
            I know a few of you are either in the Navy or were in and I am about to sign my contract next week. Any advice for what to know before boot camp that they do not tell you would be much appreciated!

Don't forget to cup the balls and it is OK to be who you really are now ...

Comment

fuck yea for agangers!
              Hoo Yaa A-Gang!

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
              I got to Connecticut in mid Jan left mid May, that sucked as well. Also the only place where everything is up hill both ways.
              You ain't but kiddin' about that.
              04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
                Not sure when you were there, but like I said earlier, it's gotten pretty soft. When I went through 8 years ago they were required to give you 8 hours of sleep. So if they were getting you up at 4 am, you had to be in the rack by 8pm. Pretty lame IMO.
                And here I thought it seemed like they were getting soft at the time I went through. 10pm-4am was the "allotted time" per the code at that time, but I don't ever recall hitting the rack that early or the lights coming on that late in the same night.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                  And here I thought it seemed like they were getting soft at the time I went through. 10pm-4am was the "allotted time" per the code at that time, but I don't ever recall hitting the rack that early or the lights coming on that late in the same night.
                  Yeah man, they were pretty strict to that when I went through.
                  04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Navy swim training in the winter ....

Comment

Lol^^^
                      04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Comment

Hahaha^.

From what I have read the 800 division has to get up earlier for extra PT and conditioning so no telling how much sleep we are getting. BUD/s is going to be the true test of sleep deprivation so boot should not be an issue.
                        1993 Vibrant Red Cobra #1741.

If you want more inches - Stroke it!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X