X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More pics!

Comment

Originally posted by STROKD View Post
      I watch that, the TX one, the NY one from Brooklyn is set to tape, Pawn Stars, Hardcore Pawn, American Chopper, American Picker, American Restorer, etc... I dont watch any of the stupid fuck network realtiy shows that have to do with dating (Bachelor/ette), racing (American Race), surviving (obvious), or singing (Voice, Am Idol, etc). ha

I also watch a ton of teen sitcoms on CW... Im home a lot but at least I get my DirecTV bill's worth!
      w.t.f?

lol

Comment

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
        there's a xxx vid of her out there, I found it once. Dont show her face so who knows if it was her for real or not.. Some chick playing stinky fingers.
        Guess she was a dancer at one point. She has law suit ob some guy wanting to sell it.
        somebody needs to find that video STAT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by diablo rojo View Post
          There is a scam that people have been running, made even more popular and profitable by these shows. It involves renting a locker, putting real junk in it, and adding boxes labeled "dvd's", "antiques", etc. My understanding is that it goes delinquent, then gets auctioned. If there is a profit after the balance is covered, the difference by law goes to the person who leased the locker. Essentially scamming the Hesters and Darrels.
          I didn't know the person who leased the unit got the money back, but I knew before long somebody would start writing fake crap on boxes.
          "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
          -Gerald Ford/Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I saw a video that was supposedly that Brandi chick fingerblasting herself and then she licks her fingers. The chick in the vid looks kinda like her.

NSFW Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?y3a3128362aol7v Video name is "maybebrandi.mp4"

From what I read yesterday, part of the allegations by Hester is that A+E may have also bought her titties to increase interest. And her "dancing" past is Vegas style showgirl stuff, not stripping.

I don't know any of that to be fact, just rumors on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
              I saw a video that was supposedly that Brandi chick fingerblasting herself and then she licks her fingers. The chick in the vid looks kinda like her.

NSFW Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?y3a3128362aol7v Video name is "maybebrandi.mp4"

From what I read yesterday, part of the allegations by Hester is that A+E may have also bought her titties to increase interest. And her "dancing" past is Vegas style showgirl stuff, not stripping.

I don't know any of that to be fact, just rumors on the internet.
              Damned if the titties didn't that mark dead center.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                Damned if the titties didn't that mark dead center.
                Yep, that was the greatest disappointment.

Comment

That glove box is a little beat up

Comment

A good friend of mine loves these shows. Why? He runs a storage facility and runs the auctions when they have them each month. He says used to be 4-6 folks show up. Then it turned into the teens+ and they run the price up hoping for that big home run find. He gets 10% of what they sell for so he loves these shows!!!
                    86 SVO

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                      good lawd, look at dem titties!

Comment

I read this the other day and then an episode was on TV. I was trying to decide who had the Plastic Surgery, Brandi, or that Nabila chick? She has some huge tits all of a sudden too.

Comment

Oh, I didn't know there was more than one female on the show. I don't think I've watched a complete episode of it.

Comment

Rico Suave (Mark Balelo) dude commits suicide..

Comment

Originally posted by Binky View Post
                              Rico Suave (Mark Balelo) dude commits suicide..

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...,5904567.story
                              He couldn't play with the titties

Comment

I hate those stinking reality shows. All staged BS. Used to really like Swamp People and Duck Dynasty, but the staged crap became way too obvious.

Some friends in Fort Worth used to always buy storage units at auction. 1 in 10 would have something pretty cool. They said now every moron in town shows up expecting to find the Hope Diamond.

Comment

Working...
                                X