No announcement yet.

Russ Martin.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He really needs more dead air in his show.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Originally posted by racrguy
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      I will say Trey is terrible to listen to on a daily basis. Dan kisses Russ' ass too much. He has been with him for years, and I think he has some kind of god complex with Russ. It works most of the time, but I do switch to the Ticket more often. I never changed the station before when he was on 105.3.

I am glad JD is gone. Other than everyone making fun of him, he brought absolutely nothing to the show. The only thing he did bring was a moron act that the others got to play off of.
      To each his own, I prefered JD.. And Dan was nothing more that a screener with a little bit of air time on the old show.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
        LMAO at these threads. For being a "no talent ass clown" he's doing something right to be as successful as he is.
        I've never been a listener, but motoman's right, any publicity is good publicity. I have caught the new show a couple times, all he seemed to do is bash his previous crew. Didn't seem entertaining to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
          To each his own, I prefered JD.. And Dan was nothing more that a screener with a little bit of air time on the old show.
          I am just describing how I saw it. Everyone has there own opinion on it. Some would say he is what kept Russ' ego in check in a way.

Comment

That show is awful, and the guy is a world class douche. Unfortunately, those two things are a recipe for great success in this country. I mean, the jersey shore fuckers are rich now, and they have become household names. None of them have a single redeeming quality either.

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
              That show is awful, and the guy is a world class douche. Unfortunately, those two things are a recipe for great success in this country. I mean, the jersey shore fuckers are rich now, and they have become household names. None of them have a single redeeming quality either.
              It is scary the generation watching that show is going to think everything they do is OK. Sleeping with random chicks every night. Drinking every night.

We joke about that stuff being cool. But really, that is not what I want my kids to see.

Comment

Am I the only one that had to google jersey shore?

Comment

Russ Martin is a Douche Canoe. Cant stand him.

Comment

There is another station besides 1310 The Ticket???

Comment

Apparently having his info posted on the site does bother him if he's still bringing it up. How long ago was that anyway?

Comment

Wouldn't worry about it. He's a douchebag.

Comment

I'm not going to try and convince anyone to listen to the show and I'm not going to defend his show but man you guys crack me the fuck up... he's a douche, pot meet kettle anyone? We've all done stupid shit in the past and we've all been douchebags at one point or another. IMO for anyone saying they've never been a douchbag at one point is full of shit.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                          Originally posted by Denny
                          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                            It is scary the generation watching that show is going to think everything they do is OK. Sleeping with random chicks every night. Drinking every night.

We joke about that stuff being cool. But really, that is not what I want my kids to see.
                            Keep this in mind, for shows like that MTV will do months and months of filming, take months of footage, and edit it down to 10-12-14 one hour shows. There may not be as much going on as it seems. I only say that because I've got a buddy that did a reality show about being in the Army that never aired because the network decided to drop the program at the last minute. He got to see a couple episodes that were to be showed and said that it was edited to make him look like he was bitch and moaning all the time. Which knowing him personally he's not one to bitch and moan, but when you have 8 months worth of footage you can make just about anything happen within reason.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                            Originally posted by Denny
                            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Keep this in mind, for shows like that MTV will do months and months of filming, take months of footage, and edit it down to 10-12-14 one hour shows. There may not be as much going on as it seems. I only say that because I've got a buddy that did a reality show about being in the Army that never aired because the network decided to drop the program at the last minute. He got to see a couple episodes that were to be showed and said that it was edited to make him look like he was bitch and moaning all the time. Which knowing him personally he's not one to bitch and moan, but when you have 8 months worth of footage you can make just about anything happen within reason.
                              I understand the editing process, and the editors being able to manipulate the show to create sensation.

That is the problem. They are editing it to create some sensationalism and the kids watching are taking in every minute of it and thinking it is exceptable behavior. As a parent, I will do everything I can to make sure my kids don't watch these type of shows. MTV needs to realize the impact they have on young adults and pre-teens minds. But they are a company, and are looking at the bottom dollar and they will be ok with planting the seeds of distruction in these kids minds if the execs can get their bonuses from all the advertisement money rolling in. Those advertisers are in the same boat as mtv too. It all rolls down hill and our kids and us parents end up with the filth.

Sorry, I am off the soap box.

Comment

I **think** MTV has at least one season of The real world that they didn't air because nobody was fucking anybody and there wasn't enough drama for them to air it. They just took it as a loss and moved on to the next.

Comment

Working...
                                X