Medical Liability Insurance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medical Liability Insurance?

Anyone here handle this type of insurance? I just need a basic policy with 1 million in coverage. TIA.

One million dollars

Comment

Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
      One million dollars
      It's a pretty common figure considering how many sue happy people are out there.

Comment

Zip it Scotty.

Comment

We have all of our insurance through Farmers. When setting up a $1MM business policy we just called our agent. Farmers themselves don't carry the policy but they did all the legwork and got us setup in just a few days.

Comment

i thought the ideal amount of insurance was about nine hundred thousand?

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
              i thought the ideal amount of insurance was about nine hundred thousand?
              Pipe down, Pee Wee.

Comment

Wouldn't personal liability insurance accomplish the same thing? It is pretty cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                  Pipe down, Pee Wee.
                  c'mon that was a good joke....

Comment

What's it for?

Comment

If its for work purposes, isn't there some way to buy through a professional organization? My liability as a teacher is covered thought what I carry through my professional organization so I don't have to carry a separate policy by myself.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kimmypie View Post
                        If its for work purposes, isn't there some way to buy through a professional organization? My liability as a teacher is covered thought what I carry through my professional organization so I don't have to carry a separate policy by myself.
                        If I worked for a hospital, doctor, lab, etc they have a policy to cover themselves on my part, but there are several cases where the employee has been taken on separately and lost their butt in court. Currently, I contract myself out until I figure out if I want to be in a hospital setting or running my own show. Plus, I do teach from time to time and have signed consent forms, but again to cover myself on the off chance something goes south. I use Progressive for my auto and such, but my agent is no longer allowed to handle anything with Progressive due to too many clients having too many claims through his office....plus, after my last ordeal with Progressive I'd still like to beat the snot out of the adjuster. I may check out Farmers once I get my new car here and the title switched on it.

Comment

If I worked for a hospital, doctor, lab, etc they have a policy to cover themselves on my part, but there are several cases where the employee has been taken on separately and lost their butt in court. Currently, I contract myself out until I figure out if I want to be in a hospital setting or running my own show. Plus, I do teach from time to time and have signed consent forms, but again to cover myself on the off chance something goes south. I use Progressive for my auto and such, but my agent is no longer allowed to handle anything with Progressive due to too many clients having too many claims through his office....plus, after my last ordeal with Progressive I'd still like to beat the snot out of the adjuster. I may check out Farmers once I get my new car here and the title switched on it.
                          Did you start working a new corner

Comment

what do you do?

if you do ER or Urgent Care do you want to travel I have some needs in several states that might interest you LOL no seriously
                            1969 GTO Judge Clone 6.0 liter LQ4 Turbo 4L60e on LS1tech

1960 Chevy Sedan Delivery LS swap

Comment

That sucks. Good luck finding a comprehensive policy to CYA! This litigious society we live in sucks monkey nuts!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X