No announcement yet.

Did something happen to the postal service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USPS delivers mail every day through WWRL (subcontractor) here in Afghanistan. Not sure what problems you are talking about.
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Finally, the mailman came by our neighborhood and the kid driving looked barely old enough to have a DL. I asked him what's up he said "oh I like forgot about this place" I laughed and asked him what happened to the normal guy. He said he doesn't know but the dude hasn't showed up for work in a week.

Comment

Originally posted by SEB View Post
        Just got mail
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
          Finally, the mailman came by our neighborhood and the kid driving looked barely old enough to have a DL. I asked him what's up he said "oh I like forgot about this place" I laughed and asked him what happened to the normal guy. He said he doesn't know but the dude hasn't showed up for work in a week.
          Where do you live? Cambodia?
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
            Where do you live? Cambodia?
            Lol might as well be, Azle

Comment

Have a family friend that does USPS delivery in Azle and is out because of an injury to his shoulder. You might be on his route.
              QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

I ordered a couple things off eBay that shipped from California on the 12th and I still haven't reciever them. Tracking says they were being processed in Fort Worth since the 14th. USPS has been slacking lately.
                Street car.

Comment

lol, the shit I've been waiting for still shows last update was it departed Dallas on the 12th...

one of these days, right?
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Working...
                  X