F the SB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F the SB

Who else didn't watch the super bowl? I watched some of it, didnt care too much for it. Everybody I know was sweating the super bowls nuts.
    .....bro....

Watched it. Was a great excuse to get out and hang with friends. Was not that interested in it but I am glad the Steelers lost; though I couldn't tell you why.

Comment

Hmmm

Green Bay’s victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers in the Super Bowl has surpassed last year’s record-setting game in the Nielsen Co.’s preliminary ratings measurement of big cities.

The 2010 game between New Orleans and Indianapolis established itself as the most-watched program in U.S. television history, with 106.5 million viewers.

Nielsen didn’t immediately have a viewership estimate for Sunday’s game. But in an overnight measurement of the nation’s 56 largest media markets, this year’s game had a 3 percent higher rating than last year’s.

The game also had a 71 share—meaning that more than two-thirds of the televisions being watched in the country at that time were watching the Super Bowl on the Fox network. That’s the highest audience share for a Super Bowl since 1982, a time when there were far fewer television networks as competition.

Comment

I could have cared less.

Comment

Originally posted by ozzeran View Post
          I could have cared less.
          So you did care and watched it?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            Hmmm
            Lol. I guess if you wanted to do something, it was a good reason to get out. I planned on smoking a brisket the day of the SB and a coworker asked if it was for the SB. I completely forgot about it, told him it was just a coincidence
            .....bro....

Comment

I paused it early on for about an hour, then fast forwarded through the game and watched commercials til it caught back up, lol.

Comment

Didn't care to watch it, drank cold beer all day instead

Comment

Originally posted by Stunter Bob View Post
                  Didn't care to watch it, drank cold beer all day instead
                  My beer was room temp. not bad though
                  .....bro....

Comment

I was working but i was listening to it in the work truck
                    99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                    going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Nope, didnt watch it.

Who gives a fuck about freaks of nature playing a schoolyard game?
                      Originally posted by lincolnboy
                      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I caught bits and pieces of the second half... just really wasn't that interested.

Comment

I'm out of the country and didn't get a chance to watch it, glad that the packers won.

Comment

We watched it but not because we were super-interested, just didn't have anything else we preferred to watch. I actually enjoyed the game even though I had no preference as to who won. We turned it on in the 2nd and since the Steelers were down we were pulling for them.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post

Who gives a fuck about freaks of nature playing a schoolyard game?

Millions upon millions of people do. How is this any less of an interest or hobby than Corvettes and guns?
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X