Strip Club suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
    Next time you guys start talking about legalizing drugs, remember this thread! To me it is like the zombie apocalypse. You think breaking bad had anything to do with the glorifying meth and the increase in usage? In Lancaster it was always crack and weed. Red Oak was covered up with meth in some areas. Hell my old next door neighbor was slinging that shit. It is a tragedy they ran out of daddy's money and are gone now!
    The only thing I've ever been in favor of legalizing is pot, and you know damn well it should be legal.

Meth has always been a problem but when ice came along is when shit started to get out of control. And no, I don't think Breaking Bad had anything to do with it.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Lucky....once i am done with paying two mortgages maybe i will visit a topless joint again.

Comment

Ricks has had some good talent last time I was there.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
          For the area you're shooting for, Bucks is going to be your best bet. Decent talent and surprisingly good food. $1.25 Beer on Wednesdays
          I think they have the same or better beer specials all the time. Just ignore the broken glass in the parking lot, it's from other people's cars so you'll be fine!

Comment

I was always tempted to go to Fantasy Ranch off Pipeline

Comment

Went to Spearmint Rhino for lunch to meet up with a buddy a while back. Granted I didn't expect much but there was not even one girl dancing.

Told my buddy shit we would have seen more action at Dennys
              Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                Ricks has had some good talent last time I was there.
                the only publicly traded titty bar.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Murph Tang View Post
                  Went to Spearmint Rhino for lunch to meet up with a buddy a while back. Granted I didn't expect much but there was not even one girl dancing.

Told my buddy shit we would have seen more action at Dennys
                  holy shit it's murphy!
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                    I was always tempted to go to Fantasy Ranch off Pipeline
                    Don't.
                    Not too long ago some of the fine clientele decided to shoot each other.....inside the club.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                      holy shit it's murphy!
                      hahaha Al Gore fixed my internet for me.
                      Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                        Well the laws making it illegal haven't exactly worked.....
                        While you can say that all you want, if that shit was legal it would most likely have three times the followers. You know there are people out there that actually don't do things just because they are illegal? Kind of like how some religious people act right, just in case!

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        The only thing I've ever been in favor of legalizing is pot, and you know damn well it should be legal.
                        I should have said hard, manufactured drugs.
                        Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by 90markvii View Post
                          don't.
                          Not too long ago some of the fine clientele decided to shoot each other.....inside the club.
                          gtg!

Comment

While you can say that all you want, if that shit was legal it would most likely have three times the followers. You know there are people out there that actually don't do things just because they are illegal? Kind of like how some religious people act right, just in case!

Eh they just abuse prescription drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              It isn't very classy lately. Same reason as above. I would imagine they are even dealing with it at The Gentlemen's Club, assuming they're still open.
                              A buddy of mine's family used to be partners in the Lodge and at one time the the girls got free college as long as they maintained a 3.0 GPA. That was one of the ways they were able to keep a lot of their talent. Not sure if they still do that.

Comment

I'd probably smoke pot if it was legal and my employer allowed it.

Comment

Working...
                                X