iphone pics to pc help!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iphone pics to pc help!!!

iphone help for dumbshits.... why is my computer saying its only finding 15 pics when i try download the 6 million useless pics from my iphone to make room on said phone because it keeps telling me it is full. it appears i started having issues moving the pics from the phone to the laptop in may or so. i think i remember having to run an update or something on the laptop. id appreciate the help. i have lots of booty pics and 1 or 2 of Jr i'd hate to lose!!

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

What provider? If Verizon might be able to download them from your cloud straight to computer.

Comment

Are you using iTunes?

Comment

Like Geoff suggested, install Dropbox on your computer and plug it in and it will ask you if you want to download your pictures from the phone. Actually if you plug it into your computer, do you know see your phone show up as a device?

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
          Like Geoff suggested, install Dropbox on your computer and plug it in and it will ask you if you want to download your pictures from the phone. Actually if you plug it into your computer, do you know see your phone show up as a device?
          I do something similar in that I use Microsoft OneDrive. It automatically saves my stuff to the cloud, then I can get it on any device.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
            I do something similar in that I use Microsoft OneDrive. It automatically saves my stuff to the cloud, then I can get it on any device.
            So can a lot of other people

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
              So can a lot of other people
              Cloud storage security is better than a PC.

Comment

Maybe now, but not up to now.

<- works for one of the largest cloud companies on the planet.
                sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                86 SVO - Sold
                '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

If anyone knows how to pull videos from instagram DMs post that shit up too. I've got some fire
                  DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                    Maybe now, but not up to now.

<- works for one of the largest cloud companies on the planet.
                    Me, too, but I disagree with your statement.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                      iphone help for dumbshits.... why is my computer saying its only finding 15 pics when i try download the 6 million useless pics from my iphone to make room on said phone because it keeps telling me it is full. it appears i started having issues moving the pics from the phone to the laptop in may or so. i think i remember having to run an update or something on the laptop. id appreciate the help. i have lots of booty pics and 1 or 2 of Jr i'd hate to lose!!

god bless.
                      Where do you have the pictures saved? Are they in your photos app or are they in text/iMessage messages?

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
                        Me, too, but I disagree with your statement.
                        You haven't seen photos stolen from the cloud without owner's permission? Or do you think "clouds" were secured soon after all those were takers by different hackers?
                        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                        86 SVO - Sold
                        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Just click on each picture and email it to yourself, then save that attachment.

Comment

Working...
                          X