No announcement yet.

Amazon 2 day delivery issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little further north than most on here, we don't have any problems. Heck, the 1 day deliveries are working good too.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

#firstworldproblems
      "PSH!!!"

Comment

I cancelled my prime early today because I think I only get two day 50% of the time.
        Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

I just got a picnic faucet (for beer kegs) that I ordered before Thanksgiving and it was Prime. An $8 item I could have picked up at any liquor store. I ordered it with a bunch of other stuff that made it in two days. I actually received something a day early last month.

Comment

Have Prime and no issues with delayed shipping times here.

Comment

My only problem was a delivery next to my mailbox

.....out at the end of the driveway at the street!
              Mustangs previously owned:
              1967 Coupe V8 (My first car)
              1992 LX AOD
              1993 LX Drag Car
              1995 GTS
              1997 Cobra
              2000 Cobra R

2002 Corvette C5 A4 10.64@ 127.1
              Undercover SC Dragster 8.10's

In the garage now....
              2016 Honda Accord Touring
              2015 F-150 Silver 5.0 XLT SuperCrew, like new condition

Retired 2008 after 41 years as an EE at LTV (Garland)/TI/Raytheon. Enjoying ham radio now.

Comment

Once in awhile they're late, but it's pretty rare and we order a lot.

Comment

the only issues I've had has been with items being out of stock during cyber week sales. Other than that, zero issues.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

On a similar note I've been sick the last few days and asked my wife to pick up some groceries. Instead she ordered them from instacart/whole foods. So we paid $9 to have $50 worth of stuff delivered. I will say they were very fast, probably faster than me actually going to the store, having a couple of beers, shopping and driving back. So I guess I saved a couple of dollars but I didn't drink any beer.

Comment

They never, ever, knock or ring the doorbell when packages are delivered.
                      Had some things delivered yesterday, just happened to go check the front porch about 2:30 and found 2 packages. Been home past several deliveries and have never had a knock or doorbell ring for any of them.
                      "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Pay attention to who you're buying from. If it isn't Amazon, there is no guarantee of when they will ship it. If it's sitting in an Amazon warehouse, it's much more reliable.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                          Pay attention to who you're buying from. If it isn't Amazon, there is no guarantee of when they will ship it. If it's sitting in an Amazon warehouse, it's much more reliable.
                          This. It will say Amazon Fullfillment.

Comment

What irritates me is when it is shipped UPS and they third party the shipping to USPS, especially when I ship it to my shop where I don't have a mail box.

Comment

Originally posted by RWhite View Post
                              My only problem was a delivery next to my mailbox

.....out at the end of the driveway at the street!
                              I swear the guy just pitched it out also. My wife was like WTF, there is a box laying out by the mailbox.
                              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                                I swear the guy just pitched it out also. My wife was like WTF, there is a box laying out by the mailbox.
                                unrelated to amazon, but I came home one day and found a package laying in my driveway, with tire tracks through the yard between my driveway the neighbors right of way, like he delivered at their place then cut thru the yard to get to my driveway instead of pulling out of theirs and into mine. I raised hell with the postmaster and haven't had any issues since.

Comment

Working...
                                X