Lost my dad unexpectedly today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
    I'm terribly sorry for your loss. My dad has had tremendous health declines in the last year starting with a heart attack and then shortly followed by lung cancer...the last few weeks he has made great progress and at this point it appears he is holding his own with the cancer but I know my time with him is limited. I know I'm going to be a wreck when I lose him. Again I'm sorry
    Thanks man, I'll keep him in my prayers. Yes cherish your time with him. It goes too quickly.

Comment

My condolences. Will add you to my prayer list as well.
      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Sorry buddy, unimaginable to me. My dad is awesome. Not looking forward to it.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Mine made it to 97 before having a massive heart attack. It'll make you grow up real quick realizing that rock isn't there any more. More shocking was my sister almost exactly a month later, she had some health issues but nothing terminal. I think she just went into massive depression and gave up.

On that note take care of yourself and check on your family. You never know how people handle trauma.

Comment

Sorry for your loss and prayers for healing. I lost my dad a few years ago. It still stings, but I know he's in a better place. Hold tight to the good memories.

Comment

Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. My dad passed away late last year. Still hurts. We were twins born 30 years apart. He was Superman to me and I guess even Superman can't live forever.

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how you feel right now. Just remember all the good times.
                  Originally posted by Marisa
                  we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

fuck man, i'm so sorry to read this. My dad is one of my best friends, i can't imagine losing him unexpectedly. My sincerest condolences to you and your family.

Comment

Sorry for your loss.

Comment

So sorry, dude.

Comment

Im sorry bro, Its a tough loss. I had to try and "forget" about my dad to get over it.

Comment

So sorry for your loss. One positive thing that came from my Covid related job loss, was being able to spend a couple months with my parents. They’re both up there in years, so I just took off to the farm and spent quality time with them while knocking out farm projects. So thankful I was able to get that time with them, as new memories were made and I’ll never forget them.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Sorry to hear. I can't imagine much that's worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                                Im sorry bro, Its a tough loss. I had to try and "forget" about my dad to get over it.
                                It's been 6 months and I still pick up my phone to call my dad to tell him about something stupid I saw or heard.
                                Last edited by Craizie; 04-22-2021, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X