Need carpet shampoo recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need carpet shampoo recommendations

Just got a car that looks like somebody spilt a couple of cokes on the carpet. I'm trying to get away without having to pull the carpet and power wash it. What do yall guys use to shampoo your carpet?

I use a bissel little green pro heat machine. Works great and smells fantastic afterwards.

Comment

Windex, rags and some elbow grease will get most stains out.

Comment

Warm water + shop vac, maybe soap?

Comment

The shampoo machine at the carwash isn't turrible
          2012 GT500

Comment

Simple green is pretty much the shit.

Comment

Simple green. One of those little greene machines or hit the car wash shampoo.

Comment

I can't deal with a nasty rug. If it's really bad and you plan on keeping it, I'd look into an ACC replacement carpet they are pretty close to factory Quality.
                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Hard to beat new carpet...
                  2012 GT500

Comment

The last carpet I bought was ACC from LRS and it fit like crap even after laying in the summer sun for hours. I'll give the simple green a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                      The last carpet I bought was ACC from LRS and it fit like crap even after laying in the summer sun for hours. I'll give the simple green a shot.
                      That's odd, I've bought 3-4 of them from jegs back in the day for some of my fox body's I've had. And I was impressed with the quality. But this was like 15 years ago when they were only like $120. Guess quality probably went down to shit. I think summit racing sells carpet too never tried it though.
                      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
                      X