Int. Cleaners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Int. Cleaners

the cloth int. in one of my cars really needs some scrubbing. what would you ladies suggest i use to clean it up?
    .....bro....

Most of the time you can clean car interiors with a Home Depot rent-a-shampoo'r, it will clean the carpets and cloth seats. Or of you have someone clean your home carpets they have the small attatchments that do your seats and carpet.

I have not had cloth seats in a very long time but when I did I used wet towels to wipe clean cloth seats and iot seemed to work pretty good, unless they are real dorty then a shampoo'r should work just fine.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

1. Red Hot by Auto Magic
      2. Get a spray bottle, 1/4 Simple Green, 2 capfulls bleach, the rest water.
      Spray the seats evenly, scrub w/ a medium bristle brush, go over with a terry cloth or micro fiber towel to soak up the wetness and dirt.
      Repeat till you're happy with them.
      2 Chronicles 7:14
      If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Working...
      X