No announcement yet.

Mini-tubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just redrilled the Mustang mounts and run big washers lol. I should probably do something different
    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
      I just redrilled the Mustang mounts and run big washers lol. I should probably do something different
      Hey, that's cool to hear that that works. I'll let you know how the exploder mounts work.

Comment

• Your under hood work looks great.

Looks like you decided to hack the flange off that elbow? What's the plan with that?
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang1200 View Post
          Your under hood work looks great.

Looks like you decided to hack the flange off that elbow? What's the plan with that?
          It was hitting my shock tower brace, just shortening the over all length, throttle body delete so it's WOT 24/7
          Last edited by Z06killinsbf; 06-16-2017, 06:50 PM.

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
            Dang man, when you get this thing rollin' we need to go cruising so you can blow my doors off, lol.

Edit: oh yeah, meant to ask... are you using side-swapped Explorer shock mount plates under the leaves? I welded a plate onto mine but haven't assembled yet. I'm kind of just crossing my fingers and trusting the internet (bad idea, I know) that my shocks will fit.

I can answer that for you. If you want to use the rubber bushings and washer, you will need to trim the lower portion of the welded area.

Comment

• Originally posted by homealone View Post
              I can answer that for you. If you want to use the rubber bushings and washer, you will need to trim the lower portion of the welded area.
              Thanks. I hear what you're saying, but the angle and position are so wrong, I'm having to re-drill the old stock plates. It was a nice idea anyway. Thanks a lot, internet.

Comment

• Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• failbucket.
                  "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                    failbucket.
                    Why is that?

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Why is that?
                      We all know Photobucket has sucked out loud for a long time, but many have used it for years and you fight through slow uploads and too damn much advertising because you're used to it and all your other photos are there. Well, they have a new policy that has officially killed any and all usefulness. They now want $400/yr

Edit: all of your pic links are broken now.

Comment

• Fml, I can see it on the computer. I just saw that post after doing this and figured I wasn't affected. So what's the go to site? Or I guess I'll just bombard my FB page with it all

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Fml, I can see it on the computer. I just saw that post after doing this and figured I wasn't affected. So what's the go to site? Or I guess I'll just bombard my FB page with it all
                          imgur seems to be the go-to. I don't love it, but especially now, it seems to be the best game in town.

Comment

• someone go look, I'm too scared

I figured I should move the build thread over and update it, since I started it in Canada.... I found this 69 coupe on craigslist, looked at it and drove it home. Everything is factory stock, from the 302/c4 down to the floor mats and owners manual. The title was last issued in 1980, and I figure the car might actually have
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Mine were up last i checked earlier. I've had that account for 10 years and it hosts 90% if my build thread on Corral that has 150,000 views. I'll be pissed if mine get locked too

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                                still there

Comment

Working...
                                X