No announcement yet.

sleepers 1981 zephyr lsx/th400/turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They make one that goes to the 6 an fitting. I'll run it through the ecu with a probe somewhere.

Comment

• That is a sweet looking build man!! I love those cars

Comment

• Still trying to move forward. Welded ony first v band and made my fuel cell straps.

Comment

• That motor looks awful dingy in there...
          Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• It's cause it's the junk one
            Not a thing in it. When ever I get one it'll be spruced up.

Comment

• Driver side done.

Comment

• Radiator showed up. I still need some stock upper mounts if anyone has any. Overflow tank will be here by Friday I hope.

Fuel cell mounted

Comment

• Got the trans cooler mounted. Waiting on hose ends amd hose.

Sent the radiator back to summit for the combo unit with fans. Modified the lower and stock upper mounts. All new rubber isolators. Got the intercooler mounted as well.

Start to build the hot side soon. Only thing I'm scared of is the turbine is awfully close to one of the fans. Inch and a half to 1 3/4. Hopefully it'll be fine with a blanket.
                  Last edited by Sleeper; 11-27-2015, 03:33 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Interior is also back in for now. Bench still needs redone. Installed wideband and ran wires. I'll use the megasquirt dash for the rest until I can get a set of speedhuts.

Comment

• Been looking forward to seeing more on this build.

Maybe a dumb question, but does that cooler have its own thermostat?
                        WH

Comment

• Trans cooler.does yes.

Comment

• Looking good!

Comment

• I got the braided line for the trans cooler and mounted it up. Then moved on to building the turbo kit. Got the turbo hung tonight and it felt good. I've gotta mount the gate yet hopefully tomorrow night. Then clean it up and hit it with some bbq paint and wrap it with dei titanium wrap.

Comment

• Ran into a snag. I was going to run a dirty dingo style idler relocator. Right in the way of the downpipe. Fml

Comment

Working...
                                X