No announcement yet.

sleepers 1981 zephyr lsx/th400/turbo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got the 8.8 home. I wish i had someone local who could weld the tubes and do 9 inch ends.

Comment

Looking good!

Comment

Man I wish my car was that clean.

Comment

Its not thaaat clean. It has some dents and some patina. The pictures make it look alot nicer than it is.

Once i get it built i plan on fixing all the dents and painting it. Ive never had a hotrod with a good paint. Always a big ass dent or a bunch of chips in the paint. So maybe in like 10 years itll be nice haha.

Im buying as much shit as i can off ebay like seals and wear items.

Comment

It looks like a better starting point than my beat up rust bucket. I am in need of a hood let me know if you come across one.

Comment

This is so cool!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                Its not thaaat clean. It has some dents and some patina. The pictures make it look alot nicer than it is.

Once i get it built i plan on fixing all the dents and painting it. Ive never had a hotrod with a good paint. Always a big ass dent or a bunch of chips in the paint. So maybe in like 10 years itll be nice haha.

Im buying as much shit as i can off ebay like seals and wear items.
                Or melted! haha
                86 SVO
                13 Mazdaspeed3

Comment

Haha thats no shit derek.

The old integra was clean though.

Comment

just thought of that cause I found pictures of it earlier.

Integra was nice
                    86 SVO
                    13 Mazdaspeed3

Comment

I spent 4 hours cleaning the underhood area and underneath the car. Only got about half way done. It has a thin coat of undercoating on it. Its a pita and not picture worthy.

I did learn to paint your flaming river steering shafts they tend to rust easily.

Saving for the rest of my 8.8 build.

35 spline strange with c clip elims and spool and 5/8 stud kit.

Comment

I figured id try and run the weld rts wheels. As much as i hate on black wheels i actually ordered one to test with in black.

Comment

Needs moar pics!

Comment

I will soon as the wheel gets here. lmao Just put the 94 spindles on today. To check for fitment. It seems nobody knows what will fit on a foxbody with sn95 brakes.

Comment

Here is your picture. Ill bolt the caliper on when the wheel gets here if im happy with fitment

Comment

We're in pretty similar places on our 'monts:

I dont have rotors yet though. I ordered the jegs 3" studs hopefully they'll be here Monday

Comment

Working...
                                X