• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

god that car is sweet...

I had a 4dr that same color baby blue that was clean as hell
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

The plan is keep the bench and do a custom cage i think. it needs a new steering wheel and some of the panels dyed all one color again. I can still get a new dash pad. Other than that it should be mint.

I doubt ill even tint the windows. Its clean but it has its spots Quite a few dents that the camera doesnt pick up. It would be nice to get it painted someday.

Ive got to figure out wtf to do with the hood as well. It looked liked the waves of a ocean going 60. I really dont like hood pins so we will see. The ones like kieth put on his car would be alright.

Comment

Ill be in the dfw area in a few weeks looking for a 5.3 for the build. Any leads?

Comment

More parts. I got a steal on the fuel cell. Guy in ebay sells them 128.00 shipped rci 10 gallon. They drop ship directly from rci. Kinda wish i went 15 gallon.

Comment

Got a link? I need a cell for water put has to fit through the small trunk opening
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Look up his feedback on the tank you think youll like. That way you wont overbid. It was at my door 2 days after auction.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                http://stores.ebay.com/ww8701?_rdc=1

Look up his feedback on the tank you think youll like. That way you wont overbid. It was at my door 2 days after auction.
                Thanks. I am bidding on the 5gl and it ends this afternoon. I really need it by Friday so I hope he ships fast.

Comment

Scored a 01 5.3 complete down to the starter 500.00.

Comment

that is a pretty good deal

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

• Hell it was still in the truck. Got to start it and run it up to temp. They pulled the motor for me abd picked it up the next afternoon.

They just cut the lines and yanked it out. Saved me a ton not having to buy a starter or alt and all the other small stuff.

Comment

• Nice score.

Comment

• amazing what cash will do for a deal. Before i hit the yard i got the motor from i had talked another one down from 650 plus tax and core down to 475 out the door. It wasnt as complete and was already pulled.

We will see how nice it is once i pull the heads off. It ran good and no smoke. It has the common manifold bolts snapped in the head, so gotta get those out too.

Comment

• Nice, i just picked up a 78 boxtop. Ive always wanted a fairmont. Yours looks great keep it up!
                            81 LX
                            82 GT

Comment

• Thanks junk. I always liked you malibu.

Had a set back with the engine. when i checked the oil before we started it it looked fine, well there must have been some water in the bottom of the pan.

ive continued with the tear down. Might as well drop it off at the machine shop for bearings. Found some flakes in the pan but havnt got thing completely apart yet.

What is the best way to wash all this crap off and then coat it with oil until i can get it to the machine shop?

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X