X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
    A console delete bezel?
    both of them.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• It runs bitches!!!
      2012 GT500

Comment

• congrats!

Comment

• Anyone need an LS swap done?? Lol
          Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
          90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

• 2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueCoupeRedVert View Post
              Anyone need an LS swap done?? Lol
              I need money to finish mine. Would you like to be a sponsor.

Comment

• It is getting taken to the exhaust shop on tuesday since i'm on vacation. Then it will get taken back to James for a full tune.
                2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                  I need money to finish mine. Would you like to be a sponsor.
                  Lol, definitely not a sponsor...gotta get my own stuff back together now.😉
                  Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
                  90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

Keep me in mind on the alinement. Like i said with the same set up and my crude gauge i cant quite get it to where i want. I want to see the specs.
                    That car aligned perfect and the guy didn't have a single problem getting it into spec so I'm wondering why your car is so far off, Jason. Did you say it doesn't have an engine in it yet?

Comment

• I made the friends with the alinement shop guy. If I can't get it to where I want with max caster and zero camber. I'm putting the stock spindles back on and buying some aerospace brakes that also bring the wheel in 3/4 inches.

I'm 99 percent sure our strut towers are the same. I just want to see how they set it up since we have basically the same setup.

Comment

I made the friends with the alinement shop guy. If I can't get it to where I want with max caster and zero camber. I'm putting the stock spindles back on and buying some aerospace brakes that also bring the wheel in 3/4 inches.

I'm 99 percent sure our strut towers are the same. I just want to see how they set it up since we have basically the same setup.
                        With the aje k member we are out of tie rod adjustment and the wheels are still pigeon toed a bit. Going to have to figure something out :\
                        2012 GT500

Comment

• Team z bumpsteer kit for the shorter a arms. What rack does it have and what's it measure end to end

Comment

• Its coming down off its perch Saturday.. Then i can get a better idea of how far its off.. Bump steer kit would be nice but not in the budget right now.. If needed i can space the rack out a hair.
                            Doug

90 LX Coupe 5.0
                            90 7up Vert. 5.0

Comment

• I was pissed at flaming river. Their rack is shorter by a inch vs a regular mustang rack. When i got mine it was advertised the same but now they have it changed. So i had to buy crap twice.

My problem was the opposite. Not enough thread engaugement.

Comment

• 6 inches overall and 5 1/8 from center of ball. 2 3/4 thread depth.

If they will work i have brand new tie rod ends that come with the flaming river manual rack kit. Cover shipping and you can have them.

Comment

Working...
                                X