No announcement yet.

D. Lil's 2004 Z06 Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know! I just hate how terrible the vette looks all taped up.

Comment

Dirty as hell.

and I suck at taking pictures.

Comment

Going to black out that front turn signal too. Then it'll look more betta

Comment

Damn! Those rears are massive!!!

Comment

damn, looking badass!
            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

<--- Jelly...
              Originally posted by stevo
              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                Damn! Those rears are massive!!!
                345s

Comment

The finish on those wheels is perfect. Nice work, it looks great.

Comment

gold wheels are the business man.

looks awesome.

Comment

maybe I missed it, by why do fenders and not mini tub it? Takes half a day and about $50.
                      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                        maybe I missed it, by why do fenders and not mini tub it? Takes half a day and about $50.
                        Because flared fenders look sick

Comment

okay, no sweat, haha
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Pretty much done with this first side. Haven't been able to work on it much this past week but I've been taking it slow. First time doing body work like this. The corner you see sticking out wasn't screwed in when i took the pic!

Since the weather has been shitty I wouldn't been driving it anyways but it's coming along

Comment

How much weight did that save over the factory panel?

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                                How much weight did that save over the factory panel?
                                If they are lighter its negligible. I'm willing to bet they are mainly fiberglass with a couple layers carbon fiber matting on top. When the first set was terrible quality I chose to upgrade to these (which they said are much better quality) for a small fee. They definitely are better quality.

Comment

Working...
                                X