No announcement yet.

1967 Mustang coupe Build.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh man, cowl vent repair is going to be a whole new kind of pain. If you haven't invested in a spot weld cutter yet, now's the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
      Oh man, cowl vent repair is going to be a whole new kind of pain. If you haven't invested in a spot weld cutter yet, now's the time.

Allllllready have it lol. It works wonders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Got the rocker and the a pillar panel mocked up. I have to raise the panel up about a 1/4” and I can tack it in and get going.

Comment

• Your progress reminds me of this site:

http://57rustbucket.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by scott442 View Post
            Your progress reminds me of this site:

http://57rustbucket.com/

Hahaha nice

Comment

• I find your lack of update pics... disturbing. Get back to busting your ass to entertain me.

Comment

I find your lack of update pics... disturbing. Get back to busting your ass to entertain me.
                HAHA, I knew there was a reason I didn't have a build thread. I can't handle the wrath of Blake.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                  HAHA, I knew there was a reason I didn't have a build thread. I can't handle the wrath of Blake.
                  Damn straight! It only took 20 years for me to sort out my car. You fuckers should be able to handle this shit in a couple of months.

Comment

Damn straight! It only took 20 years for me to sort out my car. You fuckers should be able to handle this shit in a couple of months.

Hahahahaha , I’m trying man. Got a garage full of old furniture now waiting to leave. As soon as it’s gone I’m gonna get back on it lol I assure you

Comment

• Originally posted by jtotin View Post
                      Hahahahaha , I’m trying man. Got a garage full of old furniture now waiting to leave. As soon as it’s gone I’m gonna get back on it lol I assure you

Set that shit on fire, you have people to please.

Comment

• It's only been a year hasn't it? I'm impressed that hes done so much and hasn't bailed.

Comment

• Or gotten burned out

Comment

• Don't bring your "reason" and your "facts" into this.

We're talking about free entertainment here.

Comment

• Little burned out as well. Tired of digging and finding stuff, however if I don’t dig then it’ll lead to down the road problems. But the lack of garage space has only really been the big factor here. Couple more weeks and I can get back to cutting,grinding and welding. Soon enough lol

Comment

• This is down right inspiring. I mean it won't make me work any harder but I'm sure someone is going to get off their buts over it.

Comment

Working...
                                X