X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol, wheeeee wheeeeeee oink.
    Ded

Comment

• Where you at today Jeffrey? How did your visit go last night?

Comment

• Cliff notes, I guess i missed this. Someone owes someone money?

Comment

• Originally posted by sosoe View Post
          Cliff notes, I guess i missed this. Someone owes someone money?

Cliff notes in a nut shell:

pappapepper made a bet and lost fair and square. Instead of being a man and paying the $100 he's making all kinds of exuses.

/thread

Comment

• Originally posted by SVTNorthTexas View Post
            Cliff notes in a nut shell:

pappapepper made a bet and lost fair and square. Instead of being a man and paying the $100 he's making all kinds of exuses.

/thread
            I see, Pay up pappapepper! With this economy $100 goes a long ways!!!

Comment

• Nobody ever came by. I'm still here just done with this thread. I've got other threads to troll. Hoping you guys will fuck them up as well once I post. I'm positive you will!!

Comment

• Pay.....now!

Comment

• Call 1-800-PAY-BNOW

Comment

• unless stated in your probation stipulations, probation for a misdemeanor would not restrict you from owning, possessing or buying a firearm. you will get delayed though, and you might get a phone call from your PO asking you why you are buying a firearm.

Comment

• Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                      unless stated in your probation stipulations, probation for a misdemeanor would not restrict you from owning, possessing or buying a firearm. you will get delayed though, and you might get a phone call from your PO asking you why you are buying a firearm.
                      Possibly because of the 158 acres in the family and we love to hunt

Comment

• Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                        I'm still here just done with this thread. I've got other threads to troll.
                        Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

The 158 acres 'in Big Ben?'

Comment

Would that land be on the dead mommy side, or the 'daddy that loved you with his fists too much' side of the family?

Stevo
                            Originally posted by SSMAN
                            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                            X